League Content

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Cimmy24, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

League Content

As we inch closer to start-up, I want to know who plans on adding some content to our league. This isn't a show up and play website. Check out some of the other threads such as Saturday Heroes and Bowlin' for Roses for some content. You may need to dig deep to get to last years stuff, but there is some started already.

Some things I am talking about are:
    Heisman Watch
    Weekly Conference Updates
    Weekly Player of the Weeks/Game of the Weeks
    Bowl Predictions
    Recruiting Battles

Just some ideas. Everybody is required to post game summaries after every win. If you don't post one for losses, that is fine. Just keep us posted on your season.

If anyone wants to sign up for any of these or have your own ideas, please post here.

2. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I'll definitely post my post game summaries weekly. If you would like for me to be in charge of our Heisman and Defensive POY I'll be happy to do it.

3. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

Are we not gonna use dynasty wire it seems like a nice addition. But I have no problem posting post game info.

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

EAs Dynasty Wire is a nice addition, but we need to see summaries here as well. Copy and paste them here or there, whatever, just make sure there is content on here too. I honestly don't know how often I will be checking out the dynasty wire apart from recruiting if I am sitting in the middle of class (y) I am on TF all day and will be checking things out here. This is our home.

5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

If you want to keep up with end of the year awards or something along those lines that would be great! I have a League Heisman Thread going I was going to try to manage and keep up to date, but I may need help with that or it may be too much for me, won't know til we get all these ODs rolling on TF. So if you want to help me out as far as moving guys and who should be where on the board and I will manage the visuals that'd be great as well.