League Daddy Help Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Emmdotfrisk, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

League Daddy Help Thread

Here are tips that will help those who have not used League Daddy before. If you have anything to add or have questions please post in here.

Player Stats - Only you can enter your own teams stats. Only excuse for not entering stats is a disconnect and even then you should do the best you can.

Team Stats - You must enter your own Team Stats. Both players have the option to enter the Team Stats, but it is your responsibility to enter your own stats

Entering Zero Stats - you no longer have enter Zero's.....

Editing Stats - everyone makes mistakes. if you make a mistake you can go back and edit the mistake for your player and the team stats

I am the leader in HR, why isnt it showing up - anytime stats are entered, LD has a 24 update period. It never takes that long, but expect a delay

Minimum Qualifiers - as we go the league minimum to qualify for a stat will change. At the start of the year everything is 0, so you will see some whacky numbers until we get rolling

Save your Lineup - If you are in the player stat screen you can scroll to the bottom and check the box that says - Save currently selected players as default lineup....this saves time in the future.

Use the Printable Stat Form -
    http://www.leaguedaddy.com/leagues/stats/print/?lid=2990

Use the Recap Wizard - When you are entering stats, right under the Team Stat section is a box to do your write up for the game. You will see a tab called Recap Wizard - You can make a headline and add a picture to show off your big win. a recap is required but this will help you put it together.

Missing Players - go to the "More Tab" and click Rosters
    http://www.leaguedaddy.com/leagues/rosters/?lid=2990
    Click ALL and search for your guy alphabetically...see if he is in the database and add him. You can also create him if needed.
    You can also post the player in here and we can add him for you.

Scheduling - anything related to schedules should be sent to any of the commissioners. PM us so we can check it out for you or post it in here. i suggest pm him us knows about it right away

Using the correct Starter - cant hurt to post this again - if your playing the 5th game on your schedule, you use your #1 starter (unless you are doing a 5 man rotation). If its the 9th game on your schedule you use your #1 starter (unless you are using a 5man rotation).

**The rotation you posted follows the order of the schedule.
    If you notice your oppoent selects his starter and if he chooses the wrong guy message him before the game that according to his posted rotation, his starter is incorrect.

If you screw up and use the incorrect starter and neither team catches the mistake, make sure to msg one of the commissioner's after the game.

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

So I have 3 guys fighting for that 4th spot in the rotation, what are the rules for me to mix a different guy in here and there.

3. dbackfan98

dbackfan98 Walk On

how do you set the default lineup from the stat form page? i clicked on dbacks but none of the players names filled in

4. Emmdotfrisk

You won't be able to save until you put in stats for the first time. You cannot do that because series #1 is locked.

5. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

so does the show community log all our games and we can just back into that to get waht we need for league daddy if we don't have time to input it on the spot???

6. Emmdotfrisk

I would recommend printing out a "printable form" and use that. The online community site is not 100% so if you don't then u risk not having the correct stats, or even the game not reporting.

7. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

gotcha I see