League Dead?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JCspartan2, Oct 27, 2009.

1. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

League Dead?

Hey guys, so no one has posted on here in a day...and I don't think we have met the 72 hr advance once yet. I haven't seen our interim commish anywhere.

What's goin on?

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I was wondering too what was going on. The league has been moving slower than usual.

Oh and I will do my write-up later tonight. Car trouble + work + gym zapped all my time yesterday. I barely had enough time to turn my 360 on.

3. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

I sure as hell hope not. I finally have my Irish in a dynasty and finally have figured out how to pass. I have a bye in week 6 and 7 so no games or write-ups for me.

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I'm trying to get a hold off Stylez to see whats up.

5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Stylez got booted from the Rivalry for being inactive.

6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Just curious because I know you were GT last year. Did you change their playbook? I am not sure if it would stick when you leave the team, but I just played GT and they passed almost every play. They only ran 1 or 2 option plays that I can recall. It was a weird game because it forced me to be pass heavy, before this game I was getting 300+ per game on the ground.

7. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Stylez got booted? Can we get this going without him still? I could do it I suppose if Cole is unable.

8. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

BraveJaf, I changed them to a balanced O so I could run the option but still have some passing options but would be surprised if it stuck.

9. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

We have moved quite slow...I owe a couple of game summaries and need to update on a recruit or two.

10. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I've been moving terribly slow and have fallen way behind on my summarie but I've had some problems here lately with my laptop but my new one will be in hopefully thursday or friday and I will be 100% back in line. I would like to second JC's self-nomination to host the dynasty if we can't get styles on.

11. dakota7

stylez got booted from the Rivalry, not this league....

just to clarify

12. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Right, but that means he is likely just as inactive in this league.

13. dakota7

Right........just didn't want to post inaccurate info.

14. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I thought the same thing but I can only recall a few option formations in this game. I have played GT in many other leagues and they play pretty similar to real life GT.

Not blaming you or anything, just making an observation on my game against the Yellow Jackets. :D

15. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I saw stylez online earlier and asked him to advance the league but didnt get a response. If the league isnt advanced sometime tomorrow or if we dont hear from him than we will likely have to replay the week.

Even if he doesnt want to play anymore he will hopefully advance the league so we can get someone else to save the file and reinvite everyone. If you guys see that the league has been advanced post in here, or send a message on Live. I wouldnt bother playing your game right away though unless you want to take over as host of the file since we will have to do the old save and reinvite deal again.

16. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Son of a B....

17. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Yes I agree and would like to add a.....

[​IMG]

18. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Oh. My. God.

19. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

My EXACT thought when I saw that picture...OMG.

20. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Think I just threw up in my mouth... not the kind of picture I want to see first thing in the morning.

21. dakota7

that's a sweet bench

22. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

This is really starting to piss me off....I really do not want to replay this week. I won my 4th and final user game and have a clear path to an SEC championship and the championship game. Dammit stylez...

23. stylez777

stylez777 Guest

Guys... Calm down. I have not got 1 single PM on this board form anyone asking me to advance this league. I got all my stuff done for the week I was waiting on a few others who have not set there stuff to advance week yet to get there stuff done.

If everyone wants to stay strict to the 72 hour rule, i'll just end up advancing the league and not even contacting people to get there games played or recruiting done. You guys let me know. As far as getting a message from cole, that never happened. I was on yesterday and played my game and did my things for the week.

24. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Can you blame us? We are way over the 72 hours, you have been absent from the boards, and were booted from your other dynasty. If people are holding us up it is your responsibility to make them aware of that and get this moving.

25. dakota7

"Guys... Calm down. I have not got 1 single PM on this board form anyone asking me to advance this league."

I love how this is OUR fault.