League expectations going forward

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Nautica, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

We have been very lax in terms of content and activity since we started. Now it it effecting the progression of the league. I have been contemplating things over the last few days on how to react to the situation at hand. As what was stated in the PM I sent out to everyone, we will be having some changes. Here are some of the requirements:

Game Recaps - It doesn't matter how big or how small they are, everyone is required to do them, even me.
    Scouting Reports - These should be a given, and will likely be our main source of chatter on the boards.
    Quarterly Reports - These will be done every 4th week, It's just a quick write up on how your season is going.

Now I have been actively seeking new members for the league, so we should be filled up by weeks end if not a lot sooner.

I know I have been very lax, but that will no longer be the case. We will still be on a 72 hour hard advance schedule though so don't worry about that changing.

2. WingT74

WingT74 Walk On

Good deal, I'm going to try and be more active...I coach highschool football...for another 7-9 weeks (playoffs God willing will dictate), so I'm focusing on getting my games in, and will try for more content on the boards.

Is there someway to reward those for providing content? Or, rewarding for reading? My concern is, generating content that nobody reads.

How about, owners are not allowed to use their 3hours of scouting each week until they recap the previous week's game? Just a thought.

3. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

when doing content, it drives discussion and communication on the boards and keeps leagues active. Take a look through Second to None's boards sometimes. We have a very cohesive group there because of how much we chat on the boards. It makes leagues fun and exciting and gives people a reason to be checking the boards often.