**LEAGUE HISTORIAN- Read here please**

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, May 5, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

**LEAGUE HISTORIAN- Read here please**

Guys,

This comes in lieu of Nate's conversations with our 'MIA' board members. I realize that one issue may be that you don't have a specific job or duty here. So if you are still going to be a part of this board (again I don't know what the convos have or will be between Nate and a couple of ya) and would like a specific job, here is your chance. If you do NOT want this job, then I will post in the main forums for another owner to take this on.

Basically we need a league historian. For our league to continue thriving and growing down the road, we need to document our past seasons and activity. These things will include:
    -Standings/Records for every season
    -Past Award Winners
    -OMFL Record Book
    -Overall Owner Records & Accomplishments
    -Division, Conference, and OMFL Bowl Champions
    -Draft History

This is very important for us, and it is something that whoever takes this job needs to take seriously.

SO, what I am going to do first is offer this to you guys. If nobody takes it, I'll discuss with a couple of committed owners who aren't board members. And if nobody still wants to do this, then there are other options that I will pursue.

But first things first.....anybody here want to become our historian? This is a big job, and we would try to ease as much other responsibility from you so you can keep up with this.

2. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

I may be able to help with this, I been working hard with the Blind-bids all weekend long, updating ur thread with the ending times ( very confusing being on the east-coast with pacific times) but im sure u had no problem with it, The only mistake i made was with CB Hall, and I still dont know what happened to the Vikings bid, I also apologized to the Jets owner and assured him there was no foul play, anyway I dont know exactly needs to be done, but ill give it a go

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

Just an FYI, this will be something that you wont 'help with'....but rather whoever takes on this position needs to be fully committed in doin it yourself. Thereis going to be some hard work in getting us caught up (since we are 2 seasons in to this), and I can help you there. But once we are caught up it will be all you.

If this is something you want to do Sammy, let me know and we can get together and discuss.