League info question

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by moparjoe, Jun 9, 2012.

1. moparjoe

moparjoe Walk On

Is everybody still in this league? I'm not even seeing half the games being scheduled.
    To me if people are going to half-ass it, it's not worth doing at all.
    Who is actually going to be here for 13, sounded like some of members were leaving, if so what was point of debating which conferences and drafting teams.
    Just would like to know status of league, it is looking very shaky from my standpoint.

2. moparjoe

moparjoe Walk On

Hoping this is just misunderstanding on my part, and it is just crazy part of year. Just everybody's tight on time, because I am looking forward to the league next year.

3. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

I'm done with 12, traded it in today. That's one reason behind me not being active. Kinda hard to play 12 after the demo, I need to spend time getting the new passing system worked on

4. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Yea, I think people are burned out of '12. I know I am and since Best buy is having a deal of some sort double trade in value I will taking advantage of that.

5. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

It's the last season, most people are burned out in most leagues or don't even play.

Whoever is left and wants to play is still playing. We're being very easy-going about content too and letting everyone recharge the batteries before '13.

I plan on setting up the league for '13 very soon. Big changes are coming, including finding the best 12 members for the '13 league. We'll be modeling ourselves after the best leagues on the site and asking for a 365 day commitment from our '13 members. It's the new slogan - "365 Day Commitment" - get ready. :)

• Like Like x 2