League Invites - The Wedding Chapel

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Jul 11, 2011.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

Our little lame league with no-names and to fill time while rosters come out will be called: The Wedding Chapel. This is to a) make addressing it easy, b) to keep in line with the lame nature of the league itself and c) to remind mullen how gay he is.

As for invites, I have already created the league. I can't invite until you purchase the game and input the redemption code.

TRude and TJM... I need you to add my as a friend on PSN. my psn is vatechhokie.

I will be sending out invites tomorrow at around 1pm/noon EST. Again... I will be advancing to Week 1 at 10pm EST. If you have not purchased the game and redeemed the code by then, we will simply add you to the league post pre-season. No biggie. Questions?

2. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

How seriously are we taking this league? I am going to be out of town from Sunday to Sunday. I will be on until then though.

3. TJM

TJM Walk On

Better take your PS3 to the hotel and hope they have a superb Wi-Fi connection. "Sorry wifey, I can't go with you shopping on the boardwalk, I got a big time game to prepare for and play."

4. vatechhokie01

Well not seriously at all in terms of content or being mandatory for the wedding chapel. But I am guessing rosters for cathedral will be up by sun or Monday so you r prob gonna miss the 1st week of that?

5. vatechhokie01

btw... your coaching hot seat is freakin awesome.

P.S. everyone send me a message on PSN when you have redeemed your code and are ready for the invite to the Wedding Chapel (already tired of saying this)

6. Goose

Goose Walk On

7. vatechhokie01

I've invited everyone besides mormon, mullen, and Gramps. Get on it!

8. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

code to get in?

9. vatechhokie01

apparently i accidentally limited the league to 5-star teams. i changed it but hear rumors that it still isnt lettin folks choose a 6-star school. just pick a team.

10. vatechhokie01

p.s. just friendly reminder... you need to turn off all 3recruiting assistances if you don't want to suck.