League is Dead

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mikeL9286, Sep 16, 2012.

1. mikeL9286

mikeL9286 Walk On

Well, unless benbuckeye decides to show himself and start advancing the league, I'm pretty sure it's dead by now. It's been fun. If anybody has joined other leagues where Miami is available, please let me know.

2. BlkNGld

BlkNGld Walk On

This is such a bummer as it was the only online league I was in...I am still really new to the site and online leagues otherwise I would volunteer to restart...anyone else who is still around want to reform or do something to keep going?

3. mikeL9286

mikeL9286 Walk On

I'd be down to restart if everyone is willing to relax the league restrictions a bit. I'd like to play as Miami so I was planning on joining another league where I can. But if we can do a custom conference then I'd be down.

4. BlkNGld

BlkNGld Walk On

Anyone else? I would love to be able to still play as psu...but am game for whatever.

What restrictions are you thinking need to be relaxed?

5. mikeL9286

mikeL9286 Walk On

Not much. Just the custom conference thing. So I can play as Miami, you can play as PSU, and whoever can play as whoever. And it'd be nice to bring the quarter lengths down to about 8min or so.

6. LTL7360

LTL7360 Play hard for the name on your chest: Texas A&M

I'd be down for restarting the league

7. Antonio T.

Antonio T. Walk On

Even he got tired of playing 12 minute quarters... If any of you come up with another league, let me know....

Last edited: Sep 19, 2012