League Is Up In Madden - JOIN ASAP

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Sep 15, 2012.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Ok, guys. I created the league in Madden. Let's try to get in and get set up as soon as possible so we can get moving. A few things to cover first:

• You MUST create a new coach and use the name you gave in your team management thread (either real first and last name or real first name and TSO member name as last name)
    • There is not an option to change Game Flow so it must be a setting we can control ourselves (or we're screwed :rolleyes:)
    Ok, let's get this roillin'! Any questions, comments or concerns, PM me.

We have a Twitter account for the VFL as well. Follow the in-game Twitter feed or proclaim your dominance to the league @VFLonTSO

I also sent out friend requests to everyone on PSN. It is not an optimal way to contact me because sometimes I leave the PS3 on when I'm out doing other things. But if you see me on, you can always try to shoot me a message.

coachgaddy, MarkyMark67, Kyle-702, Crespo6, MZizzle2, BadaBing319, Jbbubba, bigtubb_, RightWingPigeons, lilaaddzz, YungLew15, Richard hunter, fpuent, Big John, jeb4056, AveryB, Ninersfan80, wayers50, Crunk_Ness, IncrediTony, slicknick202, thoov08, woodsmall, Cole Copeland, Crumbler81, MiaFLSurf, B-MELO-82

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
    • Like Like x 23
  2. majesty95

Can you guys "like" the first post when you get in the league? Would make it easier for me to tell where we are at without having to boot up the league :)

3. majesty95

coachgaddy, Crespo6, BadaBing319, Big John, jeb4056, AveryB, wayers50, Crunk_Ness, thoov08, Jshaver

You guys have not "liked" the first post yet to indicate you have entered the league. I know wayers is on vaction and a couple of you have joined the league but just have not liked the post. If you have not joined, please do so ASAP and like the first post in this thread.. We are already at week 3 of the preseason. If you have already joined but haven't liked the first post, please do so to make it easier on me to tell who hasn't joined yet.

Thanks!