League Logo Headers

Discussion in 'Forum Issues' started by Jayrah, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

@Shaun Mason
    @Drifterbub
    @ any TSO Mod

Hi gentlemen,

I was wondering about the possibility and/or any thoughts on creating a Header for each league's homepage? It would simply allow for a League Logo, such as the one I've created in my avatar to be placed on the home page of each ncaa dynasty league on the site. That way the non-premier leagues could still create a logo for themselves, and it would be a fun way to make each dynasty page unique even though all cannot have their own custom sigs.

I realize possible complications if all of the leagues on the site, regardless of football or not, would want to do this. Just throwing around an idea for something that I, for example, would consider pretty cool for my league in the Night Owls, even though it's not a premier league. I'll be in the premier league with Dru so I'll be able to put a sig up very soon anyway, but I think that it would be a nice touch to the site as a whole, and highly accepted, where a lot of leagues could still put a personalized stamp on their dynasty and feel official. And because it would only be on the homepage of the dynasty, I don't think it would even dent bandwidth. What is your take on this? Is it even a possibility with the site format? Is it a viable thought?

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    What do you mean by "homepage" of each league?

3. Jayrah

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    No, that is a container for the forum.

5. Jayrah

ah. well that's a shame. Would be really cool. But it'll just have to be a subforum