League Manager 3.0

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

League Manager 3.0

Mags posted this in the main forum.

I took a look at it and Ive got to tell ya, it looks very interesting. It synchs the League Manager with the actual in-game franchise. We can add & drop players in League Manager and it will add or drop them in game. It also supports FA bdding and tons of other things.

Maybe someone here has had actual experience with it.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I like it. It's about time someone came up with a program like this I checked out mags test league and it's pretty impressive. I wonder if you can set the vatiables and ranges for player salary

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

how much does it cost? I have to admit, I am still not sure what we got for going premier other than sigs.

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

It's free, what were you expecting to get? I am just curious on what Ryno told you

5. natedawg212000

whats free? the league manager? hum. kinda cool. wonder how it works. As for as the TF i was just expecting more. We were told about a really cool website which is really just a link type deal and we were never taught how to use it. The madden commishes never got a meeting to be taught the new stuff. The site wide chat thing never worked. I donno, maybe my expectations were too high, I just expected more than just a sig which is basically what we got.

6. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Looks pretty nice to me....if free.

7. natedawg212000

I am going to try and set the OMFL up on this today

8. natedawg212000

bump. this is something to really consider. it would be a simpler system and yes it would can all the hard work that we all put into it, but if it works and its better then we need to really talk. if its not then we will can the idea, but i dont want this idea to die off.

9. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I haven't had an opportunity to fiddle much with it. How is it simpler, if you don't mind me asking?

10. natedawg212000

its just all in a system already, reverts back to the points system. you can look at mags post and even do your own if you want. it does contracts and points. I dont know how progress/regress works using their system and i dont know how bonus' and cap hits work either. make a dummy franchise and mess with it web.

11. natedawg212000

bump for more than win.