League Meeting

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, Mar 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

This Video is Mandatory-Everyone must view and post below that u understand. I did this video for the sake of the league and for everyone. Continue to play hard.

BamaGrad
    GG Commish

@all 12 members of GG.

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Amen brother ...we all play to win, but we should have the maturity to play realistically and enjoy the game , rather than use money plays and game flaws to win. if you have to do that then there are plenty of leagues on OS and ea forums to go play in that dont enforce the rules we do.

You will notice that the leagues who have close knot members last the longest and rarely have probs because they know that the other guy is trying to win but wont cheese to try. they enjoy the game and enjoy playing against their opponent and "E-FRIEND" lol

3. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

Understood.

4. slim

slim Walk On

sounds good, everyone i've played to date has been straight up.

5. Eyeke

Eyeke Swashbuckler

Can you link or email me? Video shows to be broken

6. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

This will keep the league fun and he is 100 percent correct here...Lets take this league to premiere level next year gentlemen. This gets done threw integrity and principles.

7. Eyeke

Eyeke Swashbuckler

Watched and on board. Let's be the best league around.

8. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Agreed thats why I am in TF , on a lighter note glad you did not talk about pay for play on recruiting because thats how we roll down here, I am trying to get Cam back as we speak! LOL really guys if I ever do anything out of line pause the game and PSN me I will make it right as I can.

9. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

From the over 40 crowd, watched, understood and agree. I am with Fred Limbo, this is why I came to TF.

10. slim

slim Walk On

I have to give uagrad90 a lot of respect. the first time we played he went for 2 in the first overtime and got it. after the game he messaged me and explained his reasoning for going for 2 which i completely understood. definitely not cheese since neither team could stop the other at that point.
    another time i played soxandgators and i took the first drive to the 1. it was fourth down and i knew i would need tds to stay in the game so i psned him and asked if he was ok with me going for it which he said he was.
    ua reaching out to me after the game made me respect his decision that much more. i think if you're not sure about something go ahead and reach out to the other guy. it can prevent a lot of issues later.

11. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Yea I was really nervous about going for the 2 point conversion. I think Slim you were my very first TF opponent and I wanted to make sure what I did was ok. Besides I can take a beating with the best of the, just ask DrunkenSoilder. Over in SEC Speed he put a butt whipp'n on me that wasn't even funny and he made my like it [​IMG]. But seriously if at any time during a game if you anyone feels I am doing something wrong please text or psn me. This site and group of people are the best thing going in NCAA and I do not want to mess up and get booted out.

12. bamagrad

Great Communication Guys @slim & @uagrad90. That is what its all about. remember the dumbest question is the one that is never asked.

13. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

watched and agree with everything, good job bamagrad for keeping it clear and concise.

14. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Watched and I agree with this......

on a lighter note: @bamagrad that was some strong (Now)s bro, You must have children.... By the last (this ends now) i was laughing out loud, might have been the grey goose too...but hey all in all good stuff man....

15. bamagrad

yep have 4 kids 1 girl and 3 boys. and most of that talk reminds me of my Military days. weed out the pussies and keep the strong ones.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.