League Name

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BDSDIGITAL, Mar 31, 2010.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

League Name

I think the yorkmeister blew it when renaming the league. I am under the impression having "TF" in the name of the league will prevent you from saving highlights.

Now I know this sounds retarded, but I do believe it to be true. I am in a league that was not able to save highlights while having a "tf" in the name. After the name was changed we were able to save highlights.

When someone told me the tf was the reason I told them they were stupid, but it does seem to be the case.

Our league name is now TF4

It will likely need to be renamed if we want to save highlights. But then again, if no one cares about recording a massive amount of pick 6's and other various house calls, then it doesn't matter. :)

2. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

It might work. I think before it was :TF: League Name" that was messing it up. If it's just TF4 that might be ok.

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Yea that would be TF:Coast2Coast lol...... if we do want to save stuff we gotta rename it 4H or something

4. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

I thought it was the colon : that messed things up.

also if you have an offline file saved as TF4 you might want to rename that one too.

5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

That's what I was trying to say. The TF: (with the colon) is what messes it up. TF4 should be ok.

6. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

maybe it was the :

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

No, I'm pretty sure it was having two different files start with the same letter.

It's not a big deal, Parrothead is going to be taking it over so we'll rename it then