League News 7/25 Please Read

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Maynard, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Maynard

Maynard Banned

Jun 10, 2009
    League News 7/25 Please Read

Invites are out.

Schedules are done: Each team has 3 user vs user games.
    If you would like to make a change to your non user/no conference games, let me know before we move to Week 1. I cant change this after we move to week 1.

Florida and Oklahoma have week 1 byes to accommodate their schedule needs. This will allow us to move on to week 1 and not have to wait. Btw, you also player each other in week 5....enjoy

Florida: Riley, i did your red shirting for you. It was pretty straight forward and i used my best judgment. There really wasn't to much guess work here

Oregon State. You also have a week 1 bye. I didn't want to do this to you, but it was to make the schedule work. If you want to substitute a non user vs user /no conferance game for something else in week 1, let me know.

Rosters: we went with the OS community rosters. The only changes here are for Michigan who i allowed to move some players around. He did not change any ratings. And the moves were legit moves. I would have let everyone request to do this, but there wasnt enough time for all that.

Recruiting Board is Up To Date. Please Review it and dont offer more scholarships then listed. Penalties have been modified to reflect more severe punishment

Sliders: I went with geauxtigers set. we can adjust as needed so feedback is expected.

Penalties: no changes from what i orginally posted.

these settings are posted here

One Final Note: We wont be advancing past the preseason stuff until probably sunday night when gwill gets back from his vacation. So spend some time on your recruting and whatever.

2. riley420

riley420 Guest

You're the bomb...thanks for your support.
  3. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

Jul 17, 2009
    the recruiting thing will be hard to keep up with but other than that, im very ready for this! i love this site, its very well put together. lets have a good one guys!