League News 8/10 read please

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Maynard, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Maynard

Maynard Banned

League News 8/10 read please

Just wanted to hit on a few things. Mostly about the site activity.
    Some of you may have seen the announcment by Ryno at the top of the forum, if not, here it is.

Regarding this bolded section, this site is trying to build something here that goes beyond just a stopping ground for leagues. A community of friends and leagues. They want leagues with owners who will be active members of the site as well as the OD. Everyone here is doing a great job with getting their games played, this is beyond my expectations and you guys are great with that. But the forum activity is a bit lower then what they would like to see.

As we go further, I am going to be asking for more game previews and recaps, plus the recruiting board will be the responsibility of the owners.
    With the bowl games and conference championships, i will be expecting previews. Also any upcoming BIG games should have previews. All owners should be writing recaps of their games (myself included).

When we move to year 2, I will be having all the owners make their own recruiting threads showing their own recruiting board and also their own commitments.
    Also in year 2, all owners will need to maintain their own team thread with their depth chart and injury reports.

This is something you all agreed to do upon completing your application to this site. Its a requirement for all the OD on this site. If its not something that interests you, i will have no choice but to look at replacing you. I hope everyone can step up the activity cause i think the group of owners is great, but as i said, this site is more then just playing the games.

#2 Game scores - remember, there is a scoring cap of 60. If the CPU puts u in position to where u must score more then 60, thats fine. But i saw some blowouts with real lopsided scores and we dont want to pad the stats against weak cpu teams.

#3 Sigs - Some guys that got sigs are not using them. Lets not be rude to drifter who took the time to makes those. Please use your sig. I know he will be making more as we go.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

10-4 commish

3. GoBlue10

GoBlue10 Guest

how do you add the sigs?

4. sniperhare

sniperhare Guest

I'll try and post more on here about the league and games I play. I feel like alot of times the score cards tell most of the story.

5. Maynard

Maynard Banned

Look in the upper left corner for USER CP
    Click USER CP
    Look in the left margin for EDIT SIG
    Click EDIT SIG
    Copy and paste the following into the SIG BOX

[noparse][​IMG] [/noparse]

Save and your done

your right sniper....but any activity you can provide is appreciated...thanks!

6. riley420

riley420 Guest

Riley still sad...no sig.

Well, at least I get to practice for next season with Brantley! Cup's half full, right?

7. GoBlue10

GoBlue10 Guest

i hope it worked

8. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

Looks good Blue, can't wait to get one...