League News 8/3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Maynard, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Maynard

Maynard Banned

Jun 10, 2009
    League News 8/3

updated the settings thread

to show next week sliders. Minor changes to boost the CPU offense and CPU defense. Trying to help improve their passing. Also improving their rush defense.

Also, the 2nd post in the above thread mention board participation. This is something i am hoping we can improve. I work on a PC all day so its easy for me to post here. I know it isnt that way for everyone but still, once a day come in a post something....about your team or whatever. Im not gonna force anyone to do that, but the idea for this site to grow into a tight nit community. Hell their are friends here that i been playing games with since madden 03 on the ps2 when it first went online for the console.

Good friends to get to know here. If thats not your things its cool. But at least try and post about your team. Alot of guys are spending time writing good stuff so let them know you enjoyed reading it.....

Week 3 is almost done. Penn St and LSU should be the last game. I havnt heard much from finch....but if it comes down to it i will put him on auto pilot so LSU can play the cpu......I didnt know about this option or i would have done the same for WSU

Thats something everyone should know......If i am online and your opponent has missed a scheduled game, tell me on XBL. I will set him to auto pilot so the user can play vs the cpu....unless the guys posts saying he needs to reschedule, i will allow the user to play the cpu

thats about it....see ya