League News 8/5 Everyone read

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Maynard, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Maynard

Maynard Banned

League News 8/5 Everyone read

As some may know i have removed LB Fitted from the league. He was also informed tonight and given reasons why. this is a sim league and i dont feel he was a good fit for this league. 2 user games (me being 1 of them) and both had issues with his game....plus recruiting issues

the rule changes were influenced by my game with him, but I didnt find out about his other user game until after i posted about the rule changes.

specific reasons listed below cause you guys deserve an explanation

• excessive use of the run/pass commit feature (90% of the time)
    • QB sprint out of pocket on pass plays
    • QB sprint drop back on pass plays
    • rapid playcalling and snapping the ball (not against the rules, but cheesy)
    • Moving multiple players (not shifts) on defense
    • Breaking the recuiting rules

i am looking for a new owner, but this will not hold us up in anyway.

Regarding the Rules changes i posted

Run/Pass Commit can be used situationally. If there are any complaints about its use, I will ban it for good.

1-5-5 is banned in user games

No rules are being made against the gameplan feature.

Other Stuff
    We are waiting on Texas to advance, he still has 1 more day to play then we advance.
    i am not going to remove Trixster (WSU) and will continue to sim his season with the hopes he is able to come back and join. As he posted, his wife is undergoing a medical issue and I wish him the best.

questions/comments ??

2. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

10-4 commish.

3. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

lol this shit is soooo bogus! i did not use run/pass commit 90% of the time! u would get burned far too much doin that! and i dont sprint back like that, also bogus! recruiting i fixed cus of a misunderstanding an u went back on ur word. i never moved players around either! i stay on 1 player and shift my line like any other team, how is that moving stuff around!

4. Maynard

Maynard Banned

in most cases of someone accusing someone else of doing something cheese related it can be very difficult for a commish to act because its his word vs his word. But in this case, one of the people who have issue with you is the commish. So you can complain and think its unfair all you want. But you will never convince me that the person accusing you is lying because i am the person who played you.

After you played WSU i pmed him and asked how his game was with you. He comfirmed everything i already knew.

At this point, your trying to save face on this site and with the other dynasties your in. If you want to avoid having problems in those leagues i suggest trying to improve on these things that got you removed from this league.

those commishes know about this and i am pretty sure they will be paying attention to you.....best of luck to you

5. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

the funniest part about this whole thing is the fact that u an the other guy are the only 2 people out of everybody ive played online who even think i play non sim! and the reasons are not real reasons with them being plays picked too fast, mixup on recruiting rules, and so called me sprinting back when i know i dont. only time i sprint with the qb is if im being chased, which a REAL qb will do if being chased. can u explain why u went for it on 4th an 4 from the 40 in the 2nd qrt? cus u never answer that like thats not non sim knowing in a close game a team is gonna pooch punt that?