League Notice

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Cimmy24, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

League Notice

Wanted to inform you guys, tried keeping it under wraps to see if I could get anything fixed in 24 hours, but nothing.

I seem to be having some connection issues, which stems past the normal release week jitters. I am going to play with them and see if they will improve which may not be a problem. Could improve with patches or just the servers getting used to the rush.

If nothing changes...

I will be moving into my apartment in Happy Valley August 21st. If I can't get my connection here working properly until then, we may wait til then, or I may be pretty much inactive in user games til then. I would prefer waiting til then IF nothing changes. That gives me time to get set, and luv to get his rosters out.

I will keep you posted. It shouldn't take me long to figure out my connection. Could have an answer by the end of today. If it is something that can't be changed and you can't wait until a start up date of around August 21st or 22nd. Please feel free to leave the OD. I have plenty of guys on the waiting list. Imma be stern about it. If it is a problem with you, leave. There is no definite answer now, but will surface soon.

2. DoomsDayD1978

DoomsDayD1978 Walk On

Cimmy, there's a good chance that some of your frustration is on EA's part. A LOT of people are having connection issues. My PS3 kept crashing to the dashboard whenever I would get in a lobby, and when I try stuff within my single player personal online dynasty, uploads would timeout and I would have to retry over and over.

Whenever you decide to get this rolling, I'll be ready.

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Well, after talking with Frisk it may not be an immediate fix

4. T-bone

T-bone Walk On

do what you gotta. all things being equal, i'd prefer to wait for luv's rosters anyway.

5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Things are looking good right now, just curious as to what kinda connection I am going to have at PSU

6. JDBattleMC

JDBattleMC Order in the Court

I was in college in 1996, we had a T3 at a school MUCH smaller and poorer than PSU. I can only imagine PSU has an OC12 or an OC48.

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Were you on campus? I'm off campus in an apartment complex. I was just hoping to have the router and all the business right there in the apartment.

8. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

Whenever you ready I will be ready I just started a dynasty so that will hold me over.