League Notice

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Cimmy24, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Guys, sorry for the delay. I have been on vacation and communication has been horrible. That is completely my fault. We have lost a few members, but I have been PM'd for openings so we will be adding guys as soon as I get back home Sunday.

I will get a text out today to see if I can get this advanced to week 7 to give you guys something to do and keep you interested. Again, I am extremely sorry for the hold up and didn't plan on this thing to stall and lose guys this quickly...it honestly is pretty pathetic.

drewislegend - You can go ahead and make posts and get involved with this league, you will be getting your invite Sunday when I return so you can start.

I am dedicated on making The Woodshed one of the best Non-Premier ODs on TSO and possibly evolving into a Premier League in the future. I need your criticism and cooperation to do so.

• Like Like x 1
  2. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

I'm here for the long haul and know we can make this into something special.. I know their are other dedicated members in here that are in for the long run.. when you get back things will pick back up no doubt.

3. Christian Lentz

Christian Lentz Walk On

Right here cimmy! Hole you are having a good vaca bro. No worries.

4. drewislegend

drewislegend Walk On

Hey guys! I'll be joining the league on Sunday.

Wanted to know what teams are currently taken, so I have an idea of what teams are available to choose from?

5. thebouncer24

Clemson, Florida, Florida St., Mississippi St., Nebraska, Ohio St, Tennessee, Wisconsin are taken. This is a Big 10 SEC and ACC league.

6. drewislegend

drewislegend Walk On

Having a little trouble picking a team...I wanna go ACC or Big 10 since I'm already an SEC team in The Pride.

Thinking between Michigan State, Georgia Tech, North Carolina or Miami.

Most likely it'll be either UNC or Michigan St. but would love any input

7. thebouncer24

Mich ST. in the league is 2-3 and UNC is 3-2....both have quite a bit of juniors and seniors. Mich St. has younger star positions (QB, HB, WR) IMO i would go with Mich St. even though they have a worse record they have a couple of RB's that are pretty good that's what i'm looking at.

8. drewislegend

drewislegend Walk On

Yeah I have always liked Michigan state on this game too. Any other open teams you would recommend to look at as well?

9. thebouncer24

Only other team I would look at would be Michigan

10. drewislegend

drewislegend Walk On

I'm actually gonna go with Iowa. My dad is from there and been a hawkeyes fan for a while. So I'll be them! Looking forward to causing some trouble in the big 10 ;)

11. thebouncer24

looking forward to it man..Nebraska right here :)

12. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Ok guys, I am back home and pretty much settled in. Long drive home with terrible weather and shitty traffic, but I am back.

Now...I will be advancing today, sorry it didn't get moved earlier like I had wanted.

Down to business. Who is still with us? This thing has turned into a mess and I am extremely disappointed with that, but blame myself completely.

ACC-
    Christian Lentz
    Cimmy24

Big10-
    thebouncer24
    Gibby289
    Jase84

SEC-
    IJGator
    voltool16

drewislegend (Big10?)

This is the roster I BELIEVE we have right now. Which leaves us with 4 openings, 2 in the ACC and 2 in the SEC. We're halfway through Season 1. I will advance tonight, what I want to know is what do we want to do after.

Is the setup not interesting to you guys? Should we switch it up? I think we have good rivalries setup and have divulged into heated recruiting battles. I'd prefer not to start over, since in my past experiences that really hurts a league.

13. voltool16

voltool16 Walk On

im still in. we need another sec user! me and ij will play week 3 every year then its all cpu from there on out....bummer. i know a few reliable guys that play a lot and are reliable. they arent members here but i could send them our way if needed and have them create an account.

14. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

You can send them to TSO if you want and if they're interested there is room. TSO is always open to new members.

Glad you're still around man.

15. drewislegend

drewislegend Walk On

Would it be better if I was an sec team instead?

16. voltool16

voltool16 Walk On

its better for me and ijgator if you join the sec!!! but do what you want. dont pick a team based off us...im sure it will get filled one way or another.

17. drewislegend

drewislegend Walk On

Only reason I didnt go sec originally was because I was Florida in another OD. But I wouldn't mind being Arkansas or mississippi state...

18. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

We will get the SEC filled either way.

19. Gibby289

Gibby289 Walk On

still in!

20. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Getting your invite out as soon as this update installs. You pick a team yet?

21. drewislegend

drewislegend Walk On

yeah I'll go with Iowa

22. thebouncer24

I'm still here cimmy sorry for the delay today. I was in the process of moving furniture into my apartment at college. Will be moving there next weekend looking to get some internet and i'll be set!

As far as the setup I love the way it's going. I am seeing some rivalries pop up not only on field but in the recruiting process as well.

23. thebouncer24

on your roster of teams you missed quietstrm with MISS ST

• Like Like x 1
  24. quietstrm

quietstrm Walk On

I'm here..... Far from the best but I'm here Cimmy. I may ask to leave my squad at the end of the year. I love the Big Ten but I'm open to anything......staying,moving, moving to the B10 ;)

25. quietstrm

quietstrm Walk On

Please don't forget "the Niño"...... "El Niño means the Niño"

OLD FARLEY SKIT