league notice

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bringbackjimmy, Nov 22, 2011.

1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Before this gets out of hand please refrain from calling users out or making innuendos that will surely start something. If you feel that someone is coming off and playing with some cheddar please PM me privately so i can handle things accordingly. While i do like thrash talk, but lets keep it clean and drama free thrash talk like if you want to call recchem no good recruit stealin pile of flaming red hot herpes go right ahead. just keep the playstyle question to me and/or the person in question. were here to have a fun competitive league and the best way to do that is to make each other better. whether that comes from learning from each other or some helpful advice to help people clean up to the tso standards.

If you have any questions/concerns please PM me...

Wyrmreaver
    EAsportsKiLLer85
    Mogriffjr
    HotRod
    DirtycashDylan
    Hokie Effect
    The Legend 3001
    recchem2000
    Baron
    ChuckDzzNutz

2. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

1. Love that you substituted cheddar in please of cheese for that post.

2. This is all hilarious to me.

3. Hokie has been unmanned by his child, his skills having deteriorated to the point that the likes of myself can actually beat him.

4. I'm going to crush you in our rematch, bbj.

5. Another 13-1, NC season for myself this year. Calling it.

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Did I miss something? Just not sure why this was even an issue.

I got 2 of those little beast running around, so I guess thats why I suck too. In fact the last time I played Hokie Effect he was childless :) We need to set up a game where we can play on a weekend or something. I miss the games we had with VaTech and FSU back in Southern Exposure!

bringbackjimmy the herpes thing was our little secret you asshole! Thanks for sharing with the world. And for the record, I suck at recruiting :D

4. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

We can do that, but not sure if you wanna a piece of my Trojans. Next season week 2 book it.

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

FUSC...Im a Bruin man, I hate those greasy Trojans!