League on a break, must have meeting before we continue.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Dec 13, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

League on a break, must have meeting before we continue.

Okay, there has been way too much complaining, and not enough cooperation.

I'm am calling for a meeting so I can discuss with everyone at the same time the following things:

- Rules
    - How to bring up conflicts
    - Etc

I'm 18, most of you are older than that, but sometimes I feel like I'm dealing with a bunch of duplicates of my little brother - not good. We're all adults, act like it. Treat everyone with respect, including myself.

Now, in order to have this meeting you will HAVE to have Aol Instant Messenger (AIM). Here is the link to download it >>> http://download.aim.com/client/70.

If you don't want to download it, I'm sorry. Just retire then. It's easy to download, free, and you can delete it when we're done (However, it could come in handy).

Everyone get around to downloading it, and post your AIM names here.

This meeting will last 15 minutes at most, but it is absolutely necessary. If you don't want to attend then just retire from the OD, if you can't that is another thing, and totally understandable.

When is the best time/day for you guys? I can go pretty much any time on any day now that I am on break. The faster we get this in the fast we can continue with the dynasty.

All reply.

2. Huronia8

Huronia8 Walk On

I'am free mostly at nights, let get this thing done quickly so we can get the season back on track!

3. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I don't have AIM, my home pc is on the fritz and my work pc doesn't allow me to install any software on it due to security issues. So I guess that leaves me with retiring from the dynasty, which is probably for the best anyway. I played three guys in this dynasty and the two I won against complained in some fashion afterward.

Life is too short, I wish those of you who remain all the best. For the most part I enjoyed my time in this dynasty and competing with you (and Murk, I'll regret not getting a chance to match up against you again and see if I can avoid 7 turnovers.

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Obviously Dru, if you can't download you will not be forced to retire. If you want to, go ahead.

5. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

if you have an Iphone you can also go to the appstore and download it or an Itouch...

6. dharvey09

dharvey09 Walk On

Don't retire Dru50 you have a solid team there in UNC and you said the two you won against complained I didn't complain I had a great game against you and couldn't quiet pull off the W but your a solid player don't quit on us now.

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

GUYS, JUST READ AND POST WHAT TIMES YOU CAN MEET.

I'm assuming later in the evening will be best. Can everyone do tomorrow? Who can do the next day (tuesday)?

8. Shmeezil

Shmeezil Walk On

what happened? things seemed to be going so well. great on field matchups and the recruiting battles are really heating up. Anyways, I'm available every night this week except Thursday.

For those who are still interested in this great league (especially Huronia since he's the new #1 (jk my man)), let's get this thing rolling again.

9. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    You can run AIM from this website or a gmail account with no downloads or installation.

10. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

great, thanks alot drifter...

nothing in particular happened, it just seems people aren't taking the time to fully understand the rules or they are confusing and I've received plenty of PMs. There is no point in repeating myself time after time when I can just adress everything at once. So if you have any respect for me it would save me a lot of time if we could just meet on an AIM chat and I'll adress a few things.

11. Shmeezil

Shmeezil Walk On

sounds good. i can do tomorrow evening. my AIM is djshmee

12. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

thanks..

13. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I'm gonna try to download it and set up an account. Ill let you know my screen name when I get one. Monday or wednesday are best for me

14. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

You have my AIM s/n murk. As far as availability it should be same time every evening that me and you usually talk

15. Dru50

Thanks Drifter, I'll try and sign up through that. If it works I will post my account name here and any night this week is good for me.

16. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I signed up. My screen name is tfdakota7

17. Huronia8

Huronia8 Walk On

mine is Huronia8

18. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

coach.miles1 @ gmail.com is mine (obviously...remove the spaces lol)

I have a game tentatively scheduled with York about 8:30 central and its my birthday...but I should be able to swing whatever time is best for everyone else...worst case if I'm out I'll pull up aim on my iPhone.

19. Dru50

Happy birthday Jman! Hopefully you have some drinking or something else fun planned for the evening.

20. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

I just got on through that AIM express, my name is hornfaninbama. Anytime at night this week is fine with me.

21. Dru50

Murk, if I did this right, my AOL name is dholoubek@yahoo.com.

I can sign into the AIM messenger that Drifter linked me to with that from my work pc so any night this week is fine for me.

22. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Okay guys,

we'll try to get it in tonight. Can everyone make 8pm central?

Jman, you don't necessarily need to be there since you're in TTIV, and you've got the rules down, but I'd still like you there if you can make 8.

Looks like we are still waiting on 3 people to post here..with their names

SPatin, dHarvey09, and Wader49

23. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Shouldn't be an issue.

24. Dru50

I will try to make sure I am online and on AIM at that time.

25. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I'll try to make it. It will really depend on a few things but I'll be signed on on my phone.