League Opening in SEC

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jayrah, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

League Opening in SEC

Hey guys Jayrah here. I truly love this league, but I simply can't seem to find time for the games due to my new schedule at work over the last 3 weeks. I have bball reffing coming up as well so there's no way I can do multiple leagues.

I've already missed 2 games this season for LoC and I'm not going to get this weeks game in either. Another game I had to wake up and play at 5 in the morning just to get it in. Not to mention I haven't had time to post a real game report yet this year. So I'm gonna opt out for the benefit of the league so you can have a member that can really step up and be a contributor, and not be last minute the entire year. I appreciate the opportunity as a new guy from Rec, and because of the setup of Night Owls, I'll be able to stay a member with him there and be all in. Sorry my LoC brothers! Go win some championships.

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Sad to see you go Jay, but I understand the time thing and work. Im in 3 OD's and am not quite sure how the hell I do it :) Glad you are able to stick around in you other OD though ;)

3. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

I am sorry to see you go, I guess there can only be one Coug in this dynasty. I wish there could be more.

4. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

I hate to see you go Jayrah but I understand.