1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

League Pass Anonymous Episode: 1

Discussion in 'The Baseline : NBA 2K14 Online Association' started by Drifterbub, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    In this inaugural episode of League Pass Anonymous the guys go through a lot of different comments such as trending topics around the league, including the team of the week in the Portland Trail Blazers. They go through a segment of Trade 'em or Keep 'em and hand out some Mid-Season Awards.

Join the cast of JFace907 , JrRawlins and Bondzai and be sure to like the video and comment below!

• Like Like x 4
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    BTW, this is promoted to the front page. You can see it by clicking 'HOME' at the top.

• Like Like x 1
  3. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

badass! thanks drift!

• Like Like x 1
  4. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Great stuff guys! Looking forward to the next one. JrRawlins Bondzai

5. Ian Moss

Ian Moss Walk On

I love the first show of the League Pass. I love the passion you guys have for the game. GL and keep the energy going.