League Plans in Light of New Drama

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Jul 22, 2011.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

We are going to keep on keeping on.

The reality is that we are having a blast. As long as they can confirm an ability to move forward with incoming recruits and future classes, etc being fine, I see no need to do anything crazy. We are small schools with no-name players really and we are also part of a long-term league in which all of our screwed up tendency players will be gone in 3 season for the most part. We have been having too much fun and enjoying both the gameplay (its a little wacky at times but who cares...video game) and the season progression. Summary: mormon, sorry, you still are gonna have to get your ass kicked tonight!

Note: We will be waiting for more info and an untarnished roster set to begin play in The Abbey. This is fine and good.

2. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

I would like to point out that all of the above....my idea. So when the vote comes around for your next commish...Can I count on you?

(This message paid for by Tuna for Commish, an equal opportunity butt-kicker)

• Like Like x 1
  3. TJM

TJM Walk On

As of now I believe incoming recruits will keep their tendency as long as we do not touch the edit roster and change their number, equipment, or any of that. So thats not such a bad thing, but if EA an patch future incoming recruits from getting screwed up with any changes then thatd be really good.

I like the decision mullen!

4. vatechhokie01

why would we (and im the only one with the option to do it) ever edit future recruits?

5. vatechhokie01

mullen was actually kidding. he wanted to restart and thought continuing on was a horrid idea, but after a few minutes of debate, he came around.

6. Goose

Goose Walk On

Edit their equipment. Sometimes new recruits get different shoes.

7. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

LIES....all lies. You sandbagging son-of-a....

8. TJM

TJM Walk On

With out ATH recruits. If they have him as a FS and I want him as a CB then we will have to edit him. Same if we want to move a tackle to G or C or vice versa. I just hope our ATH recruits do not get screwed up as I have 4 of them I will probably be snatching, for instance making a FS a CB or a SS a FS and so forth.

I dunno? Im an equipment guy and edited some of my players equipment (ie. made Darkwa look like a badass), but its not a big deal. I know the global dynasty player editor was like the biggest deal on the OS forums when EA released it so recruits werent messed up ratings wise like last year (A speed with D acceleration and stuff like that I guess), I dont really know as I never played to much ncaa 11, and im sure EA fixed whatever was wrong with recruits last year (lol).

9. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

would this apply in shifting tackles or ends from left to right? That could be a huge problem.

10. vatechhokie01

my guess is that they can fix that. they just cant fix already edited rosters. but they should be able to fix next season editing mechanics i would almost certainly guess.

11. TJM

TJM Walk On

Yes it will change there tendencies. Right now the likelihood of the patch fixing our dynasty is slim according to a lot of people that are supposedly game engineers (lol) over at OS. Like Heath, I think theyll be able to fix recruits but it prob. wont be til September. Patch > Submit to Sony and Microsoft > 3 Week Process to Implement Patch

12. TJM

TJM Walk On

We also got to be aware of player progression, based on their tendency.

13. vatechhokie01

no way it takes that long. mark it down. they will be busting their tails off and expediting. no way that can't. not when this much money (present and future) is on the line.

14. TJM

TJM Walk On

At this point mid-August would be earliest as Microsoft and Sony have at minimum a 3 week patch approval timeline.

15. Goose

Goose Walk On

I've heard that patchs once sent for approval usually take 7-10 days.

16. Goose

Goose Walk On

The longest will actually making the patch and testing it.

17. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

Let's hope EA knew about this and has already started a fix on it.