1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

League Searching

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Jerzey5, May 28, 2010.

1. Jerzey5

Jerzey5 Walk On

League Searching - XBOX 360

I am dedicated and would love to be in an NCAA11 or Madden 11 Online League. Please let me know if there are any openings and I will gladly join as soon as possible. If you want to know more about me my application is available - I am looking for an NCAA11 league right now that I will be able to use Georgia but I will take whatever team is available. Thanks

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

the TMFL is re-launching this season as the premier Madden league on XBOX at TF.

we will probably have an opening, i will let you know as we get closer to Madden launch.

3. Jerzey5

Jerzey5 Walk On

Awesome I will be looking forward to that - and also looking forward to getting a sick looking signature like the one you have. When will that be available to me? hah