League Setup

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Nautica, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

What are your expectations and what would you like to do as far as conference setup and team selections?

As soon as everyone voices their opinion, ill take a look and announce the league setup.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2012
  2. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

I like the idea of using 3 or 4-star schools at the start with a max of 3 users per conference. I think it's pretty fun building up an average program or just working your way up to a better school.

3. selahsdaddy

selahsdaddy Walk On

No higher than 4 star while incorporating 2 or 3 conferences. Advances every 48 to 72 hours and heavy communication in our forum

4. JixMyPon

JixMyPon Walk On

I'm for the most user v. user games possible, doesn't matter much how we make that happen.

Personally, I kind of like the one conference set up. It allows us all to play versus each other, and it seems like the recruiting competition would be great.

Just my two cents.

5. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

How would you feel about a conference usa vs mac setup?

6. JixMyPon

JixMyPon Walk On

That works.

7. JixMyPon

JixMyPon Walk On

BTW, I've got the Season Tix thing, so if anyone wants to get a game in tonight or whenever this weekend, hit me up on PSN.

I sent out some FRs already on there to those of yall I had tags for.

8. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

I guess the big ? for me is what conf we are going to be in, I'm down for as many user games as you want to have. I like 4* and below but dont care if we went with big schools, and if we go with smaller schools are we going to be able to go to other schools later or what? It really dont matter would jus like to know, I'll run with who ever.

9. Ian Moss

Ian Moss Walk On

Hello to all,

I have been reading some of the posts and here is what I would like to see. I do like the Conference USA vs. MAC setup but whatever conferences is good for me. I like a mixture of playing against users and the computer as well. I would like to choose the 4* star teams and below to start as well. I like the game to advance every 48-72 hours as well and I think the recruiting will be heavy no matter what teams and conferences we use.

I will be out of town until Wednesday just to let you know I will be in Traverse City, Michigan with my wife on vacation. Please let me know when you decide to select teams so if I am away while you are selecting teams I leave you a list of teams that I would like to take.

Thanks for your time and look forward to playing against everyone and enjoying the game and the competition for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

11. boil16

boil16 Walk On

I would prefer using major conferences unless we were doing coaching carousel so we could move up eventually. I'm good with nothing over 4 stars as well. But I'll do anything, if people wanna use 6* teams or 1* teams doesn't matter to me.

12. MZizzle2

MZizzle2 Fresh Ta Def

I'd prefer we used at least up to 4 star teams and I'd prefer the bigger conferences. I'm not a fan of all being in the same conference because I think having that many user vs. user games will slow down the dynasty.

13. Shnoogans10

Shnoogans10 Walk On

I agree with MZizzle and boil, I think one conference is going to slow things Down. Also, I don't mind using some of the weaker teams but I would rather do it in the major conferences. If everyone would rather so Mac and conf USA I'm fine.

14. boil16

boil16 Walk On

Check out the rosters from psn Game2013 They look pretty good from what i've checked. no ratings changes that i can see.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I'll check them out when i get home

16. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

If the rosters look good I will put the file up either tonight or tomorrow so guys can get in, but we won't go live until friday night or saturday morning.

17. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Also one ? when we do get the od up and we are joining are we creating a coach or not?

18. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Yes create a coach so we are all on the same page there

19. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

Scanning through just a few of the big teams, the rosters look pretty clean and nice so far.

20. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I just checked it out and it looks usable imo. We will wait till Friday to start.

21. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

I re-checked the rosters, and noticed some players that were no longer on the teams had speed & other things put at 0 so they're non-factors. Not sure if u wanna wait till the OS rosters r out or what but just wanted to give u a heads up.

22. JixMyPon

JixMyPon Walk On

Apparently there's a uniform patch coming out soon, should be interesting.

23. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

yeah I'll keep an eye on that, I'll look to see when they are supposed to be done. If I don't like them then I will just go through and adjust them back to normal

24. Shnoogans10

Shnoogans10 Walk On

Oh man a uni patch. That would be awesome considering we just got new jerseys today.

25. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

yeah I heard about that. I heard new rutgers ones are included also.