League start date and Free Agency

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by PepperNY, Aug 19, 2010.

1. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

League start date and Free Agency

any time frame on when these will start? I realize there are things going on behind the scenes but I dont remember seeing a tenative date for any of this unless I totally missed it.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Yes sir, sorry we discussed and have been discussing a TON of things and I forgot to post.

Here ya go:

3. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

so essentially the 28th is Christmas Eve?

4. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

has anyone heard if indeed the patch is coming on the 22nd? I've seen other websites saying that it won't be out until around the 1st week of the regular NFL season around Sept. 12th; one detail I've seen is that the patch is supposed to either do away with or give an option to not use the strategy pad and go back to the old way; I really hope they give us an option to use the old kicking meter. So far in 3 pre-season games, I've missed 3 FG's 2 extra points and had 7 kickoffs go out of bounds

5. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Ya kick meter sucks cause of lag. If it does not come out on Monday then we will just roll with what we have. We can't wait another 3 weeks. I haven't seen any new info, just going by the info that was passed down to me last weekend. That last info I heard was the 22nd was the patch. Could be wrong, but that's what I heard.

6. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I agree about not waiting 3 more weeks; man August 29th does feel like Christmas Day. That's going to be one hell of a Sunday