League Stats/Records guy

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I am wondering if anybody has the interest to keep track of the league starting with NCAA 13 - Things like who won the Heisman, yearly scores, BCS Championship winner, etc. However in depth the person would like to get with it, would probably be acceptable.

I was planning on doing some in-depth record keeping this year but things have changed for me bigtime and I have like 10 hours less per week free time than I used to. The other day jms493 asked if we had a record of who won titles and frankly no... I could figure it out because I kept posting the weekly updates, but ever since the file has been stable I haven't been posting the weekly updates as religiously.
    I think most good leagues will have some semblance of record keeping.

This person would have to plan on being in T1 next year and hopefully would have demonstrated consistency in the past. I won't be picky, but I also wouldn't choose somebody who struggles to keep up or is too busy.

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

If I were to do this I would keep track of a few things

Final top 25

Heisman winners

BCS Championship game

3. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

I won't be able to do any extra stuff. By time we get started, I'll have a baby girl eating up a nice chunk of free time.

4. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Sure why not

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yes she will