League Status/Roll Call

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Cimmy24, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

You guys not into it anymore? I know we had a rough time with the advance, it seems to be working right now.

However, still had guys not play their games or post within the days it was open. Whats the deal?

2. ptown27

ptown27 Walk On

I am into, I look forward to playing more games. I in it for the long haul.

3. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

i'm still in it

4. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

i'm still in too

5. voltool16

voltool16 Walk On

still here. waits are losing me a little and its kind of hard to carry over week to week excitement when weve had such long pauses from the start.

by the time a new week is ready ive already forgotten everything about the dynasty.

i dont care that the board isnt that active, as im really not either, i just enjoy playing in a league with good players who play their games and dont cheat that moves at a steady and scheduled pace.

what do we need to do to make a mandatory schedule? like tell everyone and newcomers that we advance 3 times a week every week...NO EXCEPTIONS.

with sim and recruiting on the web surely someone can find 20 minutes to handle this if they cant find 45 minutes in front of the ps3. if you cant, then you have no business playing an organized league.

i think advancing sunday nights, wednesday nights and friday nights at the end of the night is the best bet.

that way guys have monday and tuesday nights and wednesday evening to get in first game of week. that way guys arent to pressured on mondays at the start of the week. advancing late friday and sundayalso gives us a weekend game too, wehter it be late friday, all day saturday or all day sunday. again...if you cant find 1 hour per 3 days to complete this, why are you in a dynasty? if we stayed at the pace we're at now, we wouldnt even mak it past year 3 by the end of the real season...waste of time to not move quickly.

its just hard to be fully involved in a dynasty that isnt moving.

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

voltool16

I agree and with the issues trying to advance the past week it was on me. I set deadlines and have pushed on that date prior to the issues. We will be back on that schedule and I have been taking notes on who does a good job and who doesn't. Summaries will be mandatory for season 2.

7. ptown27

ptown27 Walk On

So when are you going to be advancing this week. The only thing that I need to do is my recruiting and I will be ready to go.

8. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Tomorrow

9. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

wtf...everbody is bitching about going too slow and i go into our dynasty and i am the only one ready to advance, this dynasty with the guys we have and the commish we have can be the shit, worthy of Premier status...we all need to step it up, stop talking about it and be about it...(rant over) lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

That's why I started this thread. I always play last, right before I advance...when I finally was able to push the league, there were still 2 or 3 games not played, including a big user game.

The other thing I check for is to see how many guys are done before I enter the OD...when you guys don't recruit and don't push Ready To Advance, it doesn't add you as being done. So if you are not recruiting and just playing your games, I have two things for you...

1. If you recruit, but don't use your full 10 hours, Green Up when you're done.

2. If you don't recruit at all because you just play the games and let the CPU recruit for you, find another league. That is not what we are here for.

11. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

To be apart of TSO, this has to change. It a requirement. Just an FYI....

• Like Like x 1
  12. ptown27

ptown27 Walk On

I see it like this everyone has there own thoughts and opinions. But if you aren't following the league rules and guidelines or contributing to the league. Move on, because all this what is going on is really not necessary. I went online today an the only person that was ready to advance was mikedredd and myself. If everyone want this league to be better we have to do our part CIMMY can't do it for us.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Gibby289

Gibby289 Walk On

im in just been busy! trying to get through football season then i will be able to be more involved on the forums

14. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Summaries are a requirement.