League Status

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by RaveDown, Dec 3, 2009.

1. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

League Status

Everyone knows where we are at. All the responses I got back from you guys is that you want to stay and do what is best for the league. So here are the best two options:

Continue on and cut the SEC. That would leave us with the ACC and Big 12 with only Sweetness having to switch teams. We would have 5 spots open and try to fill them up as new guys come to the site.

Restart. This is our best chance at getting a full roster of guys and possibly some established guys at TF wanting to join in. We could stay with the current format or change it.

Like I said, from the PMs I got from you guys all of you just want to do what is best. But I would like know what your preference is, what's your perfect OD set-up?

Mine is for everyone to be in one conference. Whether it would be the Big East where we would only need 8 users, maybe add on Notre Dame for a ninth user. Or using conference with a conference championship like Big 12 or SEC.

With that being said I'm up for anything. I know some people don't have the time or want to play 7 or 8 user games a season. I knew that coming into TF and I'm perfectly fine to the standard 3 or 4 user games a season. I would not mine continuing on at K State and whooping you guys for the rest of this OD, or restarting.

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I like our current setup and like all our teams.

Theres problems either way we go though:
    Continue- most new members wont wanna join in our 3rd season going into our 4th.
    Start over- Yea, we may get new members but we have no idea who will stay or go and we could end up back with our 9 or how many of us are still in and we restarted for nothing and lost this.

1st: Continue and keep this dynasty
    2nd: I guess start over with this format
    3rd: one conference, wouldnt mind Big East

3. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Wish I could've stuck around guys. As NCAA ages and more games come out its not easy to just get guys to jump in and be committed.

Remove active guys now the league is dying. Didn't make sense to me at the time or now but I digress. :(

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I think if you guys are having fun, you should keep going. Premier spots have to be earned, they are not here for charity.

Do whatever you guys want with only you in mind. It might be hard to get back to 12 dedicated users until '11. But at least we know now who the central group of this dynasty will be. I think its a good group of guys to build off of. Just need a few more pieces of the puzzle to make it really special.

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Blaza if you want to hang in TT III until '11 comes out.. that's cool.

6. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Thats a damn good point Drifter. Didn't think of it that way.

7. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

The man has spoken! Scweetness

8. CapnCrunch

CapnCrunch Walk On

I would like to join this if possible

9. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    You haven't posted since, July. You going to stick around??

10. CapnCrunch

CapnCrunch Walk On

Yeah definately, I had a lot going on since then, but now my schedules chilled out, so yeah ill be active.

11. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

Finished my game, Arkansas impoves to 8-4. I was down 24-6 at one point, ended up winning 43-32. Two defensive back-to-back touchdowns by LSU gave them the huge lead, but didnt get into the redzone untill the 3rd quarter after that (1st Q). My RB's had big games, not yardage wise, but impact-wise. I got the game winning td out of wildcat (ran 9 times, too much?), my back-up RB has like 97-98 speed and burned the corner and ran over the safety to get his thrid TD. Defense played great, LSU had a 2 chances to win it, one J.J. went to throw and got rocked by my DE and ball was tipped away on 4th. Second was I was up 37-32, J.J. went back to throw and I picked him off because he got rocked again by the same DE. Watch out, I can do everything on Offense. (y)

12. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

what happened to Auburn? Kid Robotz correct?

13. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

He dropped a few days ago