League Status

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Oct 7, 2010.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

League Status

What's up with this league.. Anyone still here?

[​IMG]

2. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

Not many... have PM's out to guys looking to recruit for Season 2, which should start soon.

3. JDBattleMC

JDBattleMC Order in the Court

Im here. I check the board every day!

4. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

yeah, me too, I'm not going anywhere

5. RFLAGG080

RFLAGG080 Walk On

Still here, hopefully year 2 we will some more people that are consistent. It is hard when Bear recruits 5 or 6 people and they all leave within a week or two of joining.:(

6. JDBattleMC

I for the LIFE of me don't know how someone could prefer Madden over this game. It's ludicrous...

7. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Whats holding up the offseason and adding the new guys? it's been an entire weekend with no movement

8. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I should have said earlier, but please don't wait on TCU for offseason recruiting, we have already signed our max amount of recruits from players leaving. I likely won't log on and set it ready to advance, so if it saysI'm not ready, I actually am.

9. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

Thanks Saints, should be able to advance again later today.

10. Redspyda863

Redspyda863 Walk On

Im still here, The Smurfs arent going anywhere anytime soon. top 5 all day baby

11. JDBattleMC

MAN I am putting together a solid little class at AF. I will have over 18 kids, ALL 3 stars.

12. JDBattleMC

Could you give us a heads up when we are advancing? because I missed cut players and it really is going to affect me negatively this year...

13. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

We havent done cut players yet.
    Please set ready when position changes are done.

Keep in mind the rules regarding position changes. You must post any changes.

Looks like there may have been some recruiting violations, over limit, I will be in touch with those who have over-recruited.

14. JDBattleMC

Thank God we havent gotten to cut players. I just have some DOGS on my team. I don't believe that a team ranked in the top 25 in real life has THIS many players ranked in the 40s and 50s.

15. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

Just keep in mind that this league was set up with players leaving +3 - it doesnt factor in the differential from 70 - so you wont likely gain anything from cuts.

16. JDBattleMC

Hey I recruited the amount of guys I had leaving, but now have 74 players on my roster??? Does it add players prior to change positions to fill needs that you had? (It appears so as I have numerous 0 star players on my roster list).

What do you want me to do commish?

17. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

in games past, if you aren't able to sign any recruits at your need positions, it will fill up the slots with scrub walk-ons, with like 40 something overalls

18. JDBattleMC

That would be the kind of garbage crap that is on my team now. I'd rather stick one of my 11 GD WRs in there than a piece of crap walk-on.

19. JDBattleMC

Oh, 3 walk-ons and one actually quality transfer. I did sign the correct amount. I guess I dont understand the rules regarding cuts. How many can I cut?

20. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

So you have to cut to 70 obviously and it wont let you cut from positions of need... so you will probably be stuck with the scrubs. Other scrubs who it lets you cut can go. This league was set up a little different where you can only recruit Players leaving +3, so the relative to 70 doesnt matter, hence I dont think anyone should be concerned if you cut your scrubs, because it doesnt give you more scholys.

21. JDBattleMC

They should be concerned, because Im hoping being rated 40 makes them angry as phuck.

22. JDBattleMC

Cut down. Ready to roll.

23. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

I will advance tonight

24. titangator

titangator Walk On

ok so it seems like this dynasty actually moves along pretty good? or means too anyway? just yall have had some players that join and really dont have the intention of playign out a dynasty?

25. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

Advanced earlier this evening... chance for everyone to redshirt... didnt see too many online. Will advance again tomorrow so if you need to redshirt then make sure you get it in.