**LEAGUE SURVEY - PLEASE RESPOND**

Discussion in 'TSL: Tradition Soccer League' started by RedAL925, Jun 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

This is the league survey. Please take your time and answer these questions thoroughly & honestly - I don't care what your opinion is, just have one. If we left something out, add it to your response. What works? What doesn't? What are we good at? What can we do better? How can we be more efficient? Keep all of these things in mind as you fill it out.

I'm tagging just about everyone who has ever been in this league. If you're out of the league now or are new to it, please answer as many of the questions as you can. Your participation is greatly appreciated, and will help make this league great for FIFA 15.

What are your opinions on the league schedule on a week-to-week basis?

What are your opinions on the competition format of both the league and tournaments?

What are your opinions on team selection and the ratings cap?

What are your opinions on controller scheme?

What are your opinions on the discipline system?

What are we (management) good at? What areas can we improve?

How can we improve our league-specific content generation?

What can the site admins do for our league?

What ideas do you have for the league going forward?

What are your plans for the PS4 switchover?

General comments?

2. RedAL925

3. RedAL925

4. RedAL925

I realize some of you have never played a competitive TFSerie match, still try to fill it out as best you can. We're looking for any and all input on how to improve this league.

5. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

2-3 games per week plus tournament stuff is just right. Enough games to keep things moving but not so much that it's impossible to get everything in.

What are your opinions on the competition format of both the league and tournaments?
    Works for me. The only thing I could think of is instead of the same Coppa style tournaments we've been doing using our league teams, maybe an in-season tournament with other teams? 3 star tourney, CONCACAF tourney?

No issues.

No issues. Obviously it'll depend on how FIFA 15 plays.

No issues.

The individually run leagues work well, good recaps, scheduling stays on track, overall really good.

Make the team pages a bigger part of the site. I know I don't update mine at all, but maybe link to them in weekly recaps, take "quotes" from team updates so people might be more motivated to keep them up to date.

No ideas.

Nothing that I haven't mentioned.

No plans to switch to PS4 in the foreseeable future.

General comments?
    Go Go USA.

• Like Like x 2
  6. guayo10

guayo10 Walk On

It works, 2 + 1 is perfect for scheduling with those that may have a heavier work schedule.

See point below

I played in a European league back when I had my 360 maybe 4-5 years ago and I thoroughly enjoyed that one since there were 4 divisions. The guys were Brits so they had it setup as the BPL, Championship, League 1 and League 2. So you would start out with .5-1 star teams then move your way up. I know I've brought this up before and I understand the reason(s) against it. I just feel like playing semi-assisted star level wouldn't/doesn't matter as much. So I would like something like that implemented, although it might be sort of impossible.

At least for the PS4 FIFA 14 is broken controller wise. From sending out the invite to being able to switch up controls during the match, even when you do choose manual. I don't mind semi as much, until you know people take advantage of it. Would prefer a manual-esque switch as the only differences are shooting, crossing (some abuse this way too much) and goalie saves. All this only if the system remains broken for 15, semi is too close to assisted in 14 for my liking.

Works fine.

Same as Selvy, good that each division has its own commissioner.

Maybe a weekly recap with the biggest games, now that there is a twitch maybe promote a match of the week to be seen live.

I would like to see different squads being used instead of the usual 4 star teams, different star levels amongst the divisions would be lovely. Yeah yeah would put the lower leagues in a handicap for the Coppa, but historically the Coppa has been dominated by the higher divisions. It would also make it tougher for the underdogs, so sort of like a true underdog.

FIFA 15

General comments?
    I've enjoyed my time at TFS thus far as it has been. Can't wait for 15!

• Like Like x 2
  7. BESHIKTAS

BESHIKTAS Almighty Black Eagles

3 games and a Coppa game are perfectly enough to complete in a match week.

I have no problems with the current system.

4 star cap has worked for many seasons. I don't see why we should change that. I'm fine with it.

I was against the Manual settings for a long time, but I changed my mind after I played FIFA14 on ps4. I think it will cut a lot of the complications within the game play. I totally support the Manual settings all the way even tho I'm not very good at it.

It should be forced a little bit more when it comes to unplayed games and unsportmenship like moves as in stealing balls,intercepting goal kicks and throw ins....

Respond to the messages you get with the issues . Don't ignore them! Add more contents to make it exciting. I found it extremely fun to listen when you guys did the podcast. I would like to see more of that as you guys' time allows you to do as many as you can.

Over the years we have been trying to find content for the league , but we have been close to being unsuccessful at it. I'm not sure what else we can do about this.

Maybe add a chat box within the TFSERIE forum?

This twitch app is going to help us a lot. Let's see how that works , once YouTube buys them.

I'm on ps4 already an I'll purchase fifa 15 on the same day when it comes out :)
    General comments?[/quote]
    I have to say that we have been around for a while for a reason. Let's listen to each other and respect each other. We have rules and follow them accordingly please, otherwise there is always seasons games for you to play where no rules need to be followed.

Let's have fun without breaking rules.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Friz

Friz Walk On

Featured Threads:
    As someone who over the years has been on both ends of the spectrum (I want to play more games! vs. I don't have time this week to get games in!) 3 games per week is a good amount for league play. Even in busy weeks, three should be manageable if you're in town and making an effort.

Personally I have been waiting and will continue to wait for online manager mode. My ideal mode would include transfers, injuries, suspensions, fatigue, etc. in addition to just gameplay. That said, I do recognize how impossible this is without EA actually building it into the game. So, without that, I have no problem with the current format.

Anything to create a level playing field. I think 4* cap is a good starting point...but there is obviously talent difference between players. Maybe consider giving a player who has struggled but stuck around an opportunity for a half star boost, or make last year's champs/top2/top3 drop half a star? Haven't thought it through just spitballing from the top of my head

Semi is fine as we have been using it. But I don't know if there is a way to use semi on PS4 (currently apparently it doesn't work? maybe will be fixed by 15) but if there is not the option to use Semi - Manual is the big question mark. I haven't played with it, but have heard it is a better game. However I also assume it would take the talent disparity and make it more obvious. Some people have a problem with assisted, but I for one do not. Guess just hope semi works properly?

Gameplay enforcement should be easier on PS4 if people are sharing or streaming videos. I'd like to see videos become a mandatory part of the result posting.

More input from more people. Small things such as keeping videos, including game recaps, etc can go a long way.

No specific ideas here currently

As I mentioned earlier, some people are fine with three games a week, but many want to play more. I tried this with the rec league a few years ago...which started off really well then dwindled and died. But some system to allow more games not on a specific schedule would be nice. Friendlies are fine, but to me games are more fun when they mean something. The rec league was my only real idea on this front, but something along those lines would be fun to add, and keep people active on the boards when their games are done.

I have PS4, i have not bought my PS+ subscription yet, but should have it by the time FIFA 15 gets here.

General comments?
    Still got fingers crossed for FIFA 15 online manager mode.

• Like Like x 3
  9. hedache

hedache Walk On

I'm good with 2 or 3 games a week. It really depends on the other guy's schedule and being able to meet somewhere in the middle. I play 15-20 games a week against BESHIKTAS with little problem (sleep problems :) ). One idea to relieve the schedule might be to schedule 3 for one week, and then 2 following to help those who couldn't do all 3 the previous week to catch up.

Another method I've seen is an open schedule (probably the same euro league guayo10 is talking about from my 360 days), which I really don't like. One guy gets 15 games done while some have 1 or 2, it doesn't look like a league table, more like rankings. I'm totally not a fan of that format. Obviously it has its advantages, but I don't think disadvantages are anything TF Serie wants around here.

It seems fine as it is.

I think the 4* cap is a good place, and I'm looking at this from a different perspective. When you have 5* teams available, it's those few guys that land on them, rest has to take lower teams. 4* has a wider selection for better balance around the league. I'm also ok with some power house existence in a league but that's not likely for everyone to enjoy (especially when they're not the power house themselves).

I'd be open to different star caps for lower divisions. 3.5-4 for top, 3 and lower for lower divisions. And then allow upgrading if you get promoted and force downgrading for relegation victims.

I am big big big fan of manual. I don't think I can play semi anymore. I am keeping my fingers crossed for a manual Serie. It's really going to be unfair and tough to play semi guys that can just convert certain situations into goals without a doubt (and would kind of beat the purpose of being here instead of having the same experience on Seasons), but to be with some of the guys I like around here, that's a sacrifice I'm ready for.

If applicable, division separation by controller scheme would be absolutely awesome. But then I also understand the concern that may rise such as "why does the new old guy get to be on top division just cos he's manual and I don't", "manual doesn't mean more skilled than semi", etc... Last thing we need is Manual vs Semi (which one is better) discussion. Nothing good comes out of it. We just need to figure out answers for questions like: which one or both, and how to implement it to the league...

I hope the management takes a good look into this.

Not sure which discipline system is meant here. The roster discipline system looks good in terms of yellow cards, etc. I haven't had experience with TSO member discipline system for not playing your games, breaking fairplay rules, etc.

For years, Serie has been run great as far as I can see from the outside. One of the reasons I turned my back to xbox and switched over to PS4, so kudos to the management with rules and regulations they have put in place (even when I think some may need adjustments, that's my personal opinion). I think it's a good model, at least there are rules and regulations to follow, and they're created for the good of the members. I'm guessing it covers majority of the members if not all.

I will drop my opinion right here while I get a chance. If a full manual division was ever approved, some current rules may be adjusted for a little more flexibility on pressuring the opposition, and how much pressure, etc.

My understanding is that the pressuring rules are put in place because some balls you may win in oppositions 3rd may result in unfair goals due to advantages that come with semi controls. Remember that I understand that, and I hope I understand that right. There may be more to it. But when only manual controls come into the picture, I think these rules can be flexed a bit. Because a defense should be somewhat under pressure, and a lot goals in real life are being scored from mistakes made in the first 3rd. And when shooting and crossing is manual, I don't think defense would be punished as badly (high percentage) as they would be with manual controls. Offense will get its chance, if they can make something out of it great, but with manual there is a good chance they won't (especially with those 4* and lower teams).

One thing that bothers me (based on input about how the rule goes from current members), is that I'll build up, all my team will be surrounding the opposition. Then by the corner flag I lose the ball with all my team positioned for attack. If I don't immediately try to win that ball back, a long ball will create a counter that will leave my defense way open than I'd like. This is taking advantage of the situation just as the other way around. So either pressure in a situation like that should be allowed, or defense shouldn't be allowed to send the ball past the half line in those situations (as in defense's forwards shouldn't run after the ball if the first long ball lands on opposition half when made from your defense starting 3rd, just like offense wouldn't run after balls of back passes to goalies).

I hope I was able address these as clear as I could in the time I could. It takes long time to write and read all this.

Twitch seems to be a great tool, especially for live broadcast. It would be great for other members to watch some important games or upcoming opponents for scouting purposes as well as content generation. I mean that by, some members sometimes have more time than others for stupid but fun shit :) We could have those guys watch the games and write their own piece on the game like a columnist from a 3rd person's perspective (acting like TF Serie Press). I would like to post highlights of games if I have time and it's easy enough to save and post. Done it in the past when there was interest. If I feel like I'm the only one that cares, bothers, I'd stop.

No comment on this.

I think I already covered ideas here and there based on relativity with the subject.

Already there, I wish more TF Serie members had interest in adding me as a friend and play some manual friendlies. I tried to reach those I could figure out PSN handles of.

General comments?

FIFA14 on PS4 sucks for manual players. I was on seasons looking for a game for about 45 minutes last night. They took out the lobbies, I couldn't even find a semi game at the point I gave up on manual :) That's my general comment, that has nothing to do with TFS since I covered all that above.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Kevin Gomez

Kevin Gomez Walk On

I think the league schedule is just about right. 3 games a week + 1 tourney. I joined at a bad time so I'm not sure how it usually is to get a game in on time.

I liked the division format. Found the tournament formatting a little confusing.

I'm not a fan of the ratings cap. I understand that we don't want a mismatched league; however, I feel it would be a more pleasurable experience with the teams you would want to play as. I blame this partly on FIFA for not having an online franchise mode, or being able to switch teams in divisions, have transfers, ect...

Fine as is.

Not applicable for me and didn't see it. Unless this was talking about the card system, if so I don't mind it.

Good: Getting all the stats, tables, schedules in a single area for all too see.
    Improve: Table including PSN name and Team Name. I think a GroupMe chat would help with scheduling

I blame this on FIFA too, but more Team Specific, video highlights: will be easier with the ps4. A weekly news recap, ect... I blame this also on FIFA for not having an online franchise mode.

Not sure on this one.

I would say add a GroupMe chat to help with scheduling.

Already have a ps4. 75% chance I'm getting FIFA, but I probably will.

General comments?
    I'm not sure of what the true potential of the league is. Hopefully FIFA will add some sorta type of online franchise mode

• Like Like x 1
  11. RedAL925

Did you not see the Member List thread?

I feel really bad for the way this league turned out for you in particular. You joined at possibly the worst time. I can't stress enough that this league is much better than what you experienced this season, and I guarantee your experience will be much more pleasurable if you choose to come back.

• Like Like x 1
  12. shiftee

shiftee Walk On

- 3 league games / 2 league games + 1 cup game is good. Basically a 3 game cap per matchweek. Anything more than that would lead to a lot more games into the postponed games thread. Anything less would cause us to go through a fewer # of seasons per FIFA cycle.

- I think both the league + cup formats are very well organized. No change needed really.

- The 4* ratings cap has worked well since day 1 of TFS. I don't think this needs tweaking either. If EA Sports introduces an online franchise/manager mode that includes transfers and all that, then I can see removing the 4* cap.

- Semi-auto seems to be the popular choice, but I've always been open to trying full manual.

- No issues here. I think it's a fair system.

- Good at: Whether it's leagues or cups, all aspects are extremely well organized.

- Could use improvement: communication regarding specific topics (ex: issues, complaints, behind the scenes planning etc). Maybe do a weekly or bi-weekly update if anything needs to be or should be discussed. I appreciate that management has a lot on their plates as it is so a weekly communication might be overkill. Maybe every 3 matchweeks or something. Just to keep everyone in the loop of what's happening.

- This is a tough one. The idea of team pages, twitter etc is great in theory. I'd say the biggest factor in keeping content fresh and dynamic is if EA implements the online franchise/manager mode one day.

- TFS Chat room would be great. It could help with scheduling seeing as it wouldn't require anyone to install a program like AIM, etc. And would also encourage the league to talk to one another more, whether it's TFS related or just general chat.

- It's tough to think of new ideas at this stage without really knowing what FIFA 15 on next gen is going to offer. I'm sure the ideas will start coming in once more info has been released.

- Already have a PS4 and will buy FIFA 15 on release day.

General comments?

- Overall, TFS is probably the best run league around. This is the only FIFA league I've been in so it's probably a biased opinion, but no league survives 2-3 seasons without being as well run and well organized as this one. TFS heading into it's 14th season speaks for itself.

• Like Like x 2
  13. hedache

hedache Walk On

I strongly suggest use of PSN mobile app. I'm pretty sure most of us have smart phones by now. It's basically texting someone. It will be a great communication tool. You don't have to be online on your PS or on the forum and wonder when and if the other person sees it. If you're receiving your PSN messages on your phone (pops and alerts), there are few reasons not to be able to respond (like if I'm in the middle of a real soccer game or something).

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lou

Lou Walk On

I think that 3 games a week is perfect. It allows people to enjoy the league without feeling like the league dominates their time. The thing I see that tends to kill leagues is that people try to play at breakneck speed, but when new games come out, everyone gravitates to new game and league dies. Having a 3 game/week schedule allows people to enjoy other games than JUST FIFA

I think that guayo10 had a great idea, with having 3-4 divisions and moving players up and down them.

I think that there should be more varied selection. As far as ratings caps go, I would like to see the players get handicapped in some way. I have played in 2-3 TSO seasons on both PS3 and PS4. I'm not the greatest player, but I'm frustrated when I seem to always end up in the lower half of team selection, and I'm trying to compete against players that are way better skill level, and then have the better teams to boot. Is there a way that the admins could rate league members, and then award the "better" teams to the worst players, giving a little more parity to the league?

I'm all for manual everything. Even if I lose horribly, I would rather the game be difficult overall. Too often, I see "guaranteed" scores due to assisted play. When everyone really earns their wins, it feels much better. This also would lead to lower overall scoring. It seemed like the top 4-5 teams always win by 5 goals...that doesn't happen that much in real life.

I've not had any issues thus far.

I think you are all very good at setting up schedules and creating interactions within the league. I have not had to see much in the way of discipline doled out, so I can't comment there. The one area I felt that was lacking was the lulls in updating spreadsheets.

I think there are lots of ways to improve content. League news alerts, preview matchups, games of the week (could create build up/anticipation and then stream live)

I'm not sure what they could add that league admins don't already do.

Man, the ideas I would like to see is to create a transfer system, and use custom rosters. The admins would control the roster and upload every Sunday. Just because FIFA hasn't figured out how to do online franchises yet, doesn't mean we have to be held hostage. We could still have 2 transfer windows, create spreadsheets for each team, that would show players "monetary value" and their contracts. This could also create more interaction within the league, other than just, "hey, wanna play on Sat at noon?"

I'm ready to go!!! FIFA 15 and a full league with promotion/relegation!!!

General comments?

I have run leagues for years on the 360, so I'm very comfortable and adept with creating spreadsheets for offline dynasties. If any of you want to chat and discuss, I would be more than willing to talk. I really enjoy TSO, especially since i had been looking FOREVER for a good FIFA league. Thanks for letting me be a part of your community!

• Like Like x 3
  15. BigBeansMcGee

BigBeansMcGee Walk On

- I'm not part of the league yet, but from looking over them they seem reasonable and do-able with the given time frame.

- Again, not part of the league yet and can only answer by looking at the match ups. Seems like it is setup as fair as possible.

- Everyone has to play by the same standards so it's fair across the board.

- I have yet to play the PS4 or FIFA 15, I'm assuming that this has been the controller scheme for past FIFA and works well.

- Cut and Dry here, treat people with respect plain and simple.

- Very good at helping noobies (me) and answering questions and acting as the governing body. No areas of improvements at this moment.

- No suggestions at the moment.

- No suggestions at the moment.

- Is there a Champions League type tournament, if not perhaps do a CL Tourney?

- I plan on getting the PS4 closer to the FIFA 15 release date. Summer is my busiest year for work, so not much time for me to play games at the moment. I will also be hiring several apprentices to work under me which will allow for more me time.

General comments?
    - I am looking forward to playing in the FIFA 15 league and am very impressed with the organization and commitment on this site and league. Great job guys.

• Like Like x 1
  16. BESHIKTAS

Just got an idea. How about we have a live stream on Coppa draws and Draft order? As in content addition.

• Like Like x 2
  17. RedAL925

How would that work?

18. guayo10

guayo10 Walk On

you can go to a random draft pick generator and show it live on your desktop.

19. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

at first I thought this sounded like a cool idea... but the more I think about it, I don't see how it would be any better or more special than the way it's done now. If I just streamed the number generator I use, it's just like a lame version of the actual draw. And if we just showed the generator and did it all at once without all the posting of images & updating of the google doc in between, then the whole draw would be done in just a couple minutes.

I'm sure there's a way it could be better, guess I'm just not seeing it. Maybe if it were incorporated with a live podcast type thing with analysis after each pot/round? So maybe not necessarily something visual, but like a radio broadcast type of feel?

20. BESHIKTAS

I was thinking about live streaming thru twitch. Red would be in front of his ps4 cam, you would be on the computer and do what you do as usual, and update the draw for those who can't watch the stream. Red would give some statistics and thoughts about the draw. Some people can even join the chat channel on ps4 to put live inputs. Just like champions league draw , but put those salad bowls into work :)

I just had this idea while grilling steaks. I had already had a few beers, so ... :)

21. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

I think the current setup of approx. 3 games a week is perfect

I like having 2-3 separate divisions with pro/rel and the group/knockout format of the coppa. looking forward to int'l mgmt on the next fifa.

I think 4* is perfect, it provides quality players without anyone too dominant to completely overtake every game.

Semi is the way to go for me. If it came down to manual vs. assisted though... I'd probably lean toward assisted. Although I do like how triangle thru balls and lobbed passes aren't automatic in TFS because of the semi controls as opposed to how they feel in normal assisted online play, I'm concerned about going manual. I think it would really drive away new members- even if it may feel better to TFS vets who have gotten used to the semi style of play.

I think there could be more disciplinary action taken, especially for poor scheduling efforts.

Telling Broncos218 he's great at organizing cup tournaments :)

Good question... not sure I have an answer tho.

I like how some articles were posted to the front page after the site re-design. I think continuing with this in the future with some bigger TFS articles would help show TFS to the rest of the site.

Hopefully an awesome World Cup setup/international mgmt on FIFA 15!

I'm planning on buying a PS4 either right when madden or fifa comes out

General comments?
    I think TFS has done a great job over 4 different FIFAs and this past season was obviously an anomaly from the norm. Although tough, I think eliminating the gray areas of gameplay always helps, and Twitch will hopefully help establish much more transparent rules.

• Like Like x 1
  22. BESHIKTAS

I agree with everything , but Boooo on assisted :)

23. Frenchie1916

Frenchie1916 Just a clodhopper of footballer, running pell mell

The schedule works out well, provided you keep up with it. This last season aside, most folks can manage 2-4 games over a seven-day period. It's when you start getting uplayed matched accumulating, in addition to your regularly scheduled matches, that you start getting buried. Staying ahead of your schedule is the key.

The league tends to shake itself out pretty well. The better players rise to the top and stay there, the middling players float around the middle and the rest of us flotsam hang around the edges. In tournaments, upsets happen in the group stages, but in the end, you rarely get Greece winning the Euros (as it should be).

While I like the idea of an EPL->Championship->League 1 format in terms of team quality with the best at the top and teams at the bottom getting better as they rise, I think it would be frustrating to play with a Burnley or a Doncaster or a Kaiserslautern for an entire season where your best players are 68-72 OVR, especially come Coppa time when you have to play against shiftee or guayo10 or Broncos218 with a vastly superior team. Parity in teams, if not managers, is what makes this league work. Yes, the same guys may be winning year in and year out, but it's not because they have better squads.

6 months ago, I never would have argued in favor of manual play of any kind. But having played FIFA on the PS4, I have seen the light and seen how luscious it can be. I'm incredibly frustrated going back to the semi-assisted of the PS3, particularly where passing is concerned. Being able to pass into space, or off your striker's shoulder rather than right to his boots, is a wonderful thing and allows for much freer play. I've scored more beautiful goals in the past six months than I have in the past four years, and it's all because I can place passes where I want. I'm not a huge fan of manual crossing, but I would gladly sacrifice that control a) if EA doesn't fix their obviously broken system and b) it cuts down on crossing abuse. If we do go that route, there's going to be a learning curve, but it's not nearly as steep as I'd figured before I tried it myself.

The PS4 will offer us an entirely new window into how the league is playing and the sportsmanship of its members. We will no longer have to relying on the accounts of the only two people who were participants - the victim and the accused, both of whom have a perspective on how transgressions took place and an interest in the outcome. Hopefully the gray areas will become fewer and we can get down to playing the game the way it should be played. Personally, and this opinion is my own, I think if a manager is found to be in egregious violation of league rules (i.e. stealing a simple goal kick or other pass from a GK to a CB and scoring) disallowed goals or even forfeits should be considered. When a black and white rule is broken in blatant violation, and the only thing a manager risks is either a warning or a red card, but he still gets the victory and the three points, I think the disincentive isn't strong enough. But again, that opinion is my own.

Due to conflict of interest, I feel I must abstain from answering this question. But as a whole, I think the managers are brilliant, witty and probably phenomenal in bed. But I'm just guessing.

This is a tough one as it can be the most time-consuming part of the league. But content generation is what makes this league different - it's what ties you to your team and to this league. Mandating content generation is a non-starter. Some guys like to do it, others do the bare minimum. I think we have to encourage as best we can, but I'm stymied as to how we squeeze water from a stone.

Promote us. Have a league of the month or week where you rotate something on the front page and show what we can offer, particularly to new site members. For the longest time, TSO was all about NCAA and Madden. Madden is still the 800-pound gorilla and will likely remain so because of the participation. But they should recognize there are strong leagues outside of throwball and take the time to put them (us) front and center.

Already done and dumping my PS3 this weekend. Go Devils - come to the dark side. Search your feelings, you know you want to.

General comments?
    This league is only as strong as its members. For season after season we have been one of the strongest on the entire site. This season was an anomaly - the PS4 ate into our membership far more than we anticipated and the gameplay of FIFA 14 - particularly in the areas of crossing and controls - made for a difficult transition from last year's iteration to this. We can only hope EA doesn't f$%^ this up and makes a course adjustment for FIFA 15. Regardless, we'll take what they give us and make the strongest FIFA league in the country. The gameplay on the PS4 is miles and miles and MILES ahead of anything I've seen on on the PS3 since World Cup 2010. I'm confident next season will return us to our place at the top - but that will only come with the backing of all 20 (or 30 or 40) of us pulling in the same direction.

• Like Like x 5
  24. BESHIKTAS

Twitch and Youtube will be very helpful when it comes to creating highlights, and tell what happened, how it happened ... I created this video from a game which I played against hedache. I think this will be very helpful tool to make sure everything is done right and fair. I am thinking about creating a " What to do " and " What not to do" in TFS soon. It looks like as a twitch member you can assign other twitch members to go in to your videos and get help with editing and all.

PS:Sorry it is Spanish. I did not even notice it until I started playing the recorded gameplay, because when I play at night I turn the tv down, so boys don`t wake up. One of my boys must have changed the settings to Spanish by mistake on online settings :)

• Like Like x 1
  25. RedAL925

On a scale of 1-10 (10 being easiest), how easy was that to put together?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.