League Update

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Hey guys we currently lost 2 members, masler and JC( school load for both) and Big Suge Has moved to Miami. I am currently in the process of looking for 2 more replacements for the Big Ten.

I just want to say I Have been slacking lately with content as I Have been getting blasted at school and work but I should be having a lighter load here soon so I will pick things back up that we are missing. I hope everyone else can pick it up as well, we need to finish out strong. Soon we will start discussing setup for NCAA 12. I know alot of guys are getting sick of NCAA but there are still things that are enjoyable like recruiting and the user games. Lets just keep up our solid pace and try to get some content flowing and we will be fine. I will work on replacements for our openings.

Thanks

2. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

Do you think this league will go Premier?

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Wow I am by myself in Big 10. We can stick with that till season end if you want :).

4. Hova

I think JC is sticking out this last season lol

I'm not sure, I think we are considered but the way things are being discussed now is certain leagues may go premier but not necessarily all members will be allowed to continue, and premier leagues will be limited to 1 per person. We will see how things unfold.

5. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Wow, that's disappointing that the Big Ten collapsed. I wonder if anyone is going to take over the Buckeyes.

6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I know it is real early but I really want the Buckeyes in this league for NCAA 12. If things go as planned in T3 I will have to play as a different school. Would like to have my favorite team in at least 1 of my 2 main dynasties.

7. Hova

thatd be a great rivalry with me at Michigan if I go that route. I think all of the guys who stick it out will land right where they want, then whoever the remaining guys are can fill in

8. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Ive been slacking a little too, my bad Ill pick it up.

I call Texas! haha

9. abolishthefed

I'm not sure about that. We'll have 3 guys fighting for the Buckeyes - bravejaf, killernuts, and me.

10. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Can I pull the seniority card in that case? :p

11. abolishthefed

If that's how the teams are drafted this year, that will be the case.

12. Hova

Things may get crazy with all of the dicussion going on about premier leagues next season. If we do go premier nothing is garunteed, just a forewarning. I will try to do the best to keep all of the guys that been down for the run intact. But we can still discuss next years setup then play everything else by ear. If you are wondering what I am talking about just check out the main forum discussion that Shaun alerted everyone to. You should post your feedback thier as well.

13. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

If we end up losing people because of the 1 premier league rule or any other restrictions they place, then what is the point of going premier? =/

I mean, I enjoy playing with this group of people (hopefully all of you feel similarly about me) and it just seem worth splitting it up for a signature and possibly getting something put on the front page which I would probably never see anyway because I have the forums bookmarked.

Going premier would be nice and gives everyone some recognition for their time and effort (especially Hova, best commish of a dynasty I've had), but would that status be worth losing players that make this league what it is?

The thing that people say is great about premier leagues is that everyone gets their games in, you move quick, people are nice, and people play fair... essentially, it's all about the players. We have the same tools to do that without premier status. I guess I don't see what's so important about having premier status when we can replicate it without it.

Anyway, just my thoughts... I'd rather stick with this group than go premier.

14. ajtev21

ajtev21 Walk On

I am going to get my membership by 2012 and I would stay with this league. Love playing with you guys and this has been one of the best NCAA experiences I've every had.

15. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

This is my only league (will also be my only league next season) and I believe it is a great one. We move at a pace that is right for me. We have great members. Hova has done a wonderful job. Hopefully I get to stay with you guys and don't get the boot since I don't have a Premier Membership.

16. Hova

Ya we may opt just to stick with this group of guys as well, I'd hate to lose guys like brave and JC as well because they cannot be in 2 premier leagues. We will just wait until everything is ironed out to make our decisions. We can still fight over teams now though :D

17. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

If I don't end up with the Buckeyes, I'll probably stay out of the big ten. people won't understand why I'm playing as a rival school. :p