League Vote

Discussion in 'The Zone: NBA 2K15 Online Association' started by controllerabuser, Oct 5, 2014.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Shorter length. In the 28 range or whatever that number is.

Week to week advance.

It will provide structure. And help keep interest in the league and give us more opportunities to develop rookies.

Especially with RYty and bbj doing progression.

We all know progression of young guys keep us interested in HK

• Like Like x 2
  3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I vote somewhere between the 28 and 50 something mark. I think 28 would keep more interest especially if people start losing games, they are much more likely to stick around if the season is 28 games compared to 50 or more.

I would like some sort of structured schedule. I think it is better, think of Madden and NCAA compared to that of MLB. With that said, I will have to see if it is user vs user only or if CPU games are involved.

• Like Like x 1
  4. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

i like 58 games and open schedule to let ppl play at their pace. 58 games let you play everyone twice and i find pplget more bored when they are waiting for games to play..
    i know basketball players are a little harder to find, but if ppl lose interest and quit because they are losing they shouldn't be on the site or league anyways.

• Like Like x 1
  5. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

Open schedule

6. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

I'm good with anything, just some things to think about:

I think a shorter season would be better for a few reasons - guys who are out of it can still stay interested with the season ending quicker, rather than flaking out because they are so far behind. Also, roster turnover with the seasons end would happen quicker and make things more interesting for everybody. I am not saying like a 10 game season or whatever, just not incredibly long.

I think a weekly schedule is important even tho I prefer open. This is to make sure guys are playing their games and not waiting for the last minute.

Once again I am cool with anything, though. Just my thoughts.

7. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

58 games open schedule

8. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

My vote would be shorter season with open schedule.

9. Kevin Gomez

Kevin Gomez Walk On

I'm going to reserve my judgement till the game comes out. Interested to see what is included (most likely not included)

• Like Like x 1
  10. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

open schedule for now , lets play shorter seasons for now if don't work not sure if go to longer season if people want longer seasons I am good with either way too

11. sschevyridah

sschevyridah Walk On

I'm good with anything.

12. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

I might be willing to join if we have an open schedule. Be able to bust out like 2-3 matches at once when some free time arises.

13. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

My vote is 16 teams - 8 make playoff - 30 game season. I think we should start in the middle of next week