!! League Vote !!

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Black Republican, Sep 14, 2015.

?

Restart yay or nay

Poll closed Sep 14, 2015.
  1. Yes, restart CFM

10 vote(s)
    34.5%
  2. No, keep going

19 vote(s)
    65.5%
  1. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Everyone is familiar with the situation with the roster/trades and players cut and gone from the CFM.

This vote is to either continue with the current CFM, reverse the trades and press with the current file.

Option two is to restart the file, allow all users to rejoin the CFM and make cuts, get players on IR etc...
    This process will have a 48 hour deadline, so if you still fail to join and make changes you will be S.O.L.

Let's get the votes in and roll, "doesn't matter to me" or "I'm impartial is a no" poll closes tonight at 10pm est.

2. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

If we restart.....will we SIM to Win for the games that have been played? If yes, will injuries be off for those games (did you turn them back on for week 1?)?

3. Black Republican

4. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

Depends on if this issue can be fixed. And how many trams affected.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Black Republican

Yes if you played your week 1 game I will sim win the week; injuries will be off for week 1.

6. Black Republican

Trades are being worked, the solution to it being fixed is banking on everyone turning off AUTO FILL, making their roster cuts to 53 and putting all injured players on IR. Teams affected include PIT, SEA, CLE, ATL

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. BrewBomber

BrewBomber Walk On

I'm fine with restarting

8. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

The trades are fixable. I don't really want to restart, but I totally understand if teams lost a player they really cared about. If we do push through maybe the teams that had players deleted could get first dibs come FA signing next season. Just a thought.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

If I can still run with the guys I have on the team now. I'm cool with it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Black Republican

We will have the tracked week 1 waiver guys slotted for all teams, after that free agency will be open again, so no 100% guarantee you get the exact same guys if you grabbed guys in FA.

11. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Looks like I lost a couple of people that I had really planned on using in my offense - Turbin and Lockett....

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Black Republican

Turbin got cut IRL.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    This is just one of many bugs/glitches I am sure we will encounter. While I know there are some guys upset about losing guys they wanted to develop, ultimately it doesnt warrant a restart IMO

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Having everyone ensure they are at the position minimums will be a necessity also.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Voted to restart do to the issue, but It doesn't matter to me either way.

• Like Like x 1
  17. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

I'd like to restart, but not the end of the world...looks like only those affected are voting to restart which is understandable..

18. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Restart it, wouldn't be difficult to do wont delay it too long, we have a whole year to play this game before we start raging again, a couple days delay to make this right doesn't hurt. It isn't right to me that teams are losing players and can't get them back because of the stupidity of madden. Im not one of those teams though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

Did madden just cut those players just because or were guys not put on IR and other teams not cut to 53 be4 advance? Just wondering, not accusing anyone.

20. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

In my case, I cut my team down to 55 total with a 53 active roster. I also had all AI roster settings off. The game still made a trade and cut and deleted two of my players from the file.

• Like Like x 1
  21. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

This impacted me and I still say keep it going. In all honesty with the game not allowing you not allowing to cut injured players, the only workaround I see to this to not use preexisting injuries. And even that's not totally guaranteed because users in HK lost players and had trades and we didn't use preexisting.

• Informative Informative x 1
  22. Black Republican

The trades are a separate issue from the players cut. The cutting of players is tied to a team not being at 53. If teams didn't put injured players on the IR they counted towards the 53 and the cpu would/will make the cuts to get the teams under.
    Trades I think I can fix on my end being the admin, I'm just going to turn them fuckers off until a trade is processed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I vote restart but Black Republican you should contact the guys at Daddy Leagues to see if they'll move the league to the new file before we do it.

24. Black Republican

Yea, it may take some time for that to happen. Just another pain in the process.

• Agree Agree x 2
  25. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Black Republican

If we do restart, why couldn't the teams who picked up fa's be allowed to lock in their team prior to advancing to regular so we all have our current 53? If we restart to get everyone else's roster right who didn't I.R. Their guys, why wouldn't the rest of is who managed the process correct get out guys also? If the rule was "get your guys you added in fa only" then we could all get our 53's exactly right and no issues.. If we can't get our guys then I'm not interested in restarting. Just a thought.

• Like Like x 1