League Vote

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Dec 31, 2011.

?

JMS on Auto, or make them play it?

Poll closed Jan 1, 2012.
  1. JMS should go on auto

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. JMS and Mo should reschedule and play the conference championship

100.0%
  1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I need help with a league vote because it's something that impacts me to some extent. Sitting there at #3 I'm obviously rooting on Penn State in this conf. championship game.

JMS was out today looking at cars and he/wife decided to buy one. That shit takes forever so he had to cancel their scheduled game. He was willing to go on auto and Mo was more than happy to take yet another free win at an important time...

Any regular season or non-important game he obviously goes on auto. If he's a guy that's a recurring game canceler he goes on auto. But to me this seems like a game that should be played.... I mean what's the point of even having a league if conference championships or BCS championship games aren't getting played?

Since it does look like a conflict of interest as I'm sitting there at #3 I will let league vote determine this one. Obviously if we vote to have them play it, it might take a day... Might be Monday... It's the Holidays, I was gonna wait for Hotrod until he got home but he took his system on the road like a real man does. (Kudos bro).

JMS and MO, please to NOT VOTE I want unbiased parties from our league ONLY to vote here.

jms493
    Mogriffjr
    HotRod
    MaxATX34
    jfosh
    mboda
    smlVICTORIES53
    Twister18
    makinpropel
    Coach_III
    BDSDIGITAL

Last edited: Dec 31, 2011
  2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

there is no question this game should be played.....while both have hangovers!!!!!!

But really...if this game was not played due to something like this thats bullshit.

100000000000% play that shit.

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I'm gonna close this up, Mo sees my point and will play JMS tomorrow. I hope you guys know I wouldn't make a self-serving decision, I just don't feel a real good league lets important games get simmed unless the person is like, a total perpetrator of this stuff. This is the first time I ever remember JMS flaking and it's the Holidays, I gotta give him some slack for spending time with his wife and making a spur of the moment decision. Only an idiot would be hanging out with the wife on new years eve and say "naw, can't buy a car right now, gotta get home and play a game of NCAA!"

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

thank you....sorry Mo and to the league. I really didn't think this would happen. I will be ready to play at anytime before noon.