1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

League with 16ish teams?

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by The Richuation, Jul 27, 2012.

1. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

If I'm not mistaken, all of our Madden leagues here will be 32 member leagues... Making all games h2h. Would there be any interest in a league with a 16 member cap? Basically to have a nice mix of h2h and CPU games? For an older dude, it's hard to schedule all of those games... Just curious.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
  2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Gmfl going full 32 this year?

3. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

I was mistaken... Looks like they are going with 22 or so.

4. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

The Longest Yard is going to start at 32 and go from there.

Thinking aloud, IMO 24 might be the ideal size of a Madden league.

That'd be three teams per division and would keep the number of computer games pretty even. Each team would play two against a division rival, one against a division in your conference, one against a division outside your conference) and the folks who do get more will have them because they had a shitty season the year before.

So that's 12 human games, 4 computer games and 2 byes a season.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

For an ultra fast paced league, I've always thought this to be the ideal situation. It would take a certain group of guys to run it successfully, but it would be ideal I think.

32 teams with a 48hr advance like what the TMFL is doing should be fun though.

6. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Yeah, i agree. I think a 16 member league with maybe 3 advances per week would be perfect. Allow you to have a good mix of User v User and User v CPU. GMFL appeared to start with a 16 member cap, but that was raised to 24.