1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Leave of Absence due to relocation

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by kdpnutter, Dec 5, 2011.

1. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I am leaving for base tomorrow at 6 am EST and will be away for probably a week or two while I get settled in but I shall be back. I will put myself on auto if that's an option (not sure if its possible in madden) or otherwise just boot me Keller so people can still play their games. But I will be back as soon as I get settled in up there.

My new time zone is gonna be the west coast and I will be living in Fort Lewis, Washington so let's see what the west coast has to offer.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Just remove yourself from the league, that way you can re-add yourself at your leisure.

3. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

westcoast sucks!

4. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Well I've lived on the East Coast my entire life but now I'll be out there for a year or two at least.

5. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

Washington might be nice all though I heard it rains there alot but california is a crap state.

6. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

hey he can make the drive down to oregon and get stuff without paying sales tax..