Leaving the BfR Fam Bam

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by nrg_qbz-_-, May 28, 2011.

1. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Hi guys,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be stepping down as the head coach of Oregon. I know I know, it will be hard to replace someone as great and amazing as coach nrg_qbz, but you must try.

In all seriousness, I broke up with my girlfriend of 7 years yesterday and I'm just in a mess. I just don't have the heart to do much of anything right now and know that I need as much time to myself as possible.

I appreciate CA for giving me the opportunity to use my favorite team ever and for making me be more active in the league :p

It's been a fun ride and I'm glad that I got to know a lot of you guys through the seasons. I'm glad that I got to win the championship title at least once (although I noticed anytime a PAC-10 team wins anything, we receive little fanfare. Such hate for a prestigious conference is as expected).

Man...I really enjoyed all the pac-10 rivalries and those out of conference games with those pretenders from the big 10 :)

Stay classy guys. I'll make sure to drop by now and then to say what's up.

Cheers,
    Huyen aka nrg_qbz

P.S. For old times sake

[​IMG]

2. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Sad to see you go man but like I said last night, I know what it's like. Do you, get together and hopefully we'll you back for '12 if not hit me up sometime.

Lol @ the pic!

I still have to get you back for that!

3. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Be good NRG. Hopefully you can make it back for '12.

4. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Damn NRG. Hate to hear that. I too have been in a situation like yours. Keep your head up and hit me up on Fb sometime bro.

5. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

NRG...just text me if you need to talk man. Sorry to hear. Running away from the MIGHTY BIG10. But seriously, hope everything goes OK, and would love to see you back, even if just to make us all question you living in SF....LMAO

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Take Care, NRG! I really enjoyed out Cal/Oregon rivalry. I hope everything works out for you with your personal life and hope to see you in 12!