Leaving the Real World

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Trine Thunder, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Leaving the Real World

Guys, I'm here to tell you that from this Wednesday night (3/25) until late Sunday (3/29) I will be retreating into my fantasy world that I LOVE. :D

From Thursday thru Saturday I will be in the great Columbus O-H-I-O to watch the OHSAA boys basketball state championships and then on Sunday I'll be in Indy watching the Midwest regional Elite 8 game.

Just giving you all the advanced heads-up because I'll most likely be unreachable. (Yes I have internet on my phone but I'll probably be to engrossed in basketball to think) Hopefully, I don't miss any user games. I know I'll be missing the end and beginning of a couple seasons :( but they should be ok.

Well if anyone has any ?s now is the time to ask...

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Have fun Trine.

Check out the Ada game, they are pretty fun to watch. I thought perhaps Kenton would make it to state, but they got beat by Galion in districts.

3. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Well, long as you get the pre-season stuff done on these forums it should all be good. Your first game might end up simmed, as we advance on Thursdays and Sundays.

4. I'll be at all the games :D but I do look forward to watching Ada, I was going to go to their district final where they beat defending state champ New Knoxville but I was down in Indy watching the BigTen tourney.

And I must admit D-IV (the smallest schools for non-Ohio guys) is my favorite to watch. Probably because I'm from a small school.

Anyway it's cool that your from Kenton, I drive through there at least 20 times a year on my way to Columbus.

5. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Trine, if you're leaving tomorrow night, and you've been active posting here and there, please get your Team Summary and Recruiting threads started before you leave.