Lebron's Motivation

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by JerzeyReign, Oct 21, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Oct 26, 2009
    Really sad he has to deal with this stuff.... we all say we "shake it off" but it remains at the back of our brain... dude is only 25 and has 90% of NBA fans against him.... even non fans take the time to show displeasure...

I have no idea how to add links on this new forum, it keeps fading out??

Edit: Can a mod move this to the Blacktop forum please? Thanks
  2. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Jul 31, 2010
    Read this yesterday...to be honest I bet he's heard this shit since high school and has learned to shrug it off by now, and I doubt he checks his twitter 20 times a day (prolly has a PR guy do it) so I don't think this is THAT big of a story. Obviously the douche that sent those tweets is a fucking moron, but I don't see why LeBron needs this for motivation or is throwing it out there in the public eye. LeBron is still hated by 90% of NBA fans not because he's black, but because he abandoned his team.
  3. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Feb 17, 2009
    If he needs motivation all he has to do is watch his film from the playoffs last year. If that doesnt motivate him to work harder I dont know what will.
  4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Feb 23, 2009
    If I was Lebron it wouldn't take much to motivate myself to get down to the beach and get me some ba-dunk-a-dunk!
  5. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Nov 14, 2009
    people are critical of him because he bitched out not cause hes black..race has nothing to do with it...There have always been ignorant dumb ass racist people and there always will be...hes not the first black athlete to get hate mail...just think what jackie robinson would have went through if he had a twitter account lol