Legacy 12: Conference Selection

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, May 17, 2011.

?

What shall be the 3rd conference?

1. Pac-10

7 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. ACC

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

@abolishthefed
    @bawvu97
    @bravejaf
    @Ceewo
    @cnic75
    @FacePlant City
    @KillerNuts
    @MoonBBad
    @niuhuskie224
    @T Bird8239
    @uncleho

looks like we will be rolling with 3 conferences. We will use the SEC and Big Ten for sure as both of those easily have enough good teams to make everyone happy. We will now decide what the "3rd" conference will be. Please vote for one and post all suggestions and feelings on it.

Also it has to be a conference with a champ game so I think that cuts it down to ACC or Pac-10.

2. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Before I vote... I'm curious as to whether or not anyone really wants to be one of the teams in either of these conferences.

3. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

Sucks that the BigXII will no longer have a championship game. I would have loved to run with the Longhorns. I will take a team from the ACC or PAC-10 if my first choice is picked before I pick. Heck I might even pick an ACC team (still not completely decided). Here are my team choices based on conference:

1.SEC
    2.ACC
    3.PAC-10

4. Hova

having the pac-10 would be nice for the big ten rose bowl tie-in, but I wanna make sure enough guys will be happy with 4 teams in the pac-10.

5. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

I voted ACC so that it would make recruiting interesting. There could be some interesting recruiting battles down south with all the users going after some of the same players.

6. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    I chose pac 10 fan of ducks, beavs (you can tell im not a native you cant like both and be from oregon) :)

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I picked Pac 12 and that is the conference I'd want the most. I have several teams in that conference that I'd use for NCAA 12.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hova

Looking like pac-12 unless everyone left votes ACC

9. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

C'mon slackers get those votes up.

10. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

No kidding. GET THE LEAD OUT!!!! LOL

11. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Voted Pac-12 since I am a California native. Plus as someone else said, the Big-12 PAC-12 tie in.

12. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

If recruiting logic stays the same, t's going to be tough to recruit for the Pac-12 schools, since they all have to pull from the same talent pool (California) and the computer typically allows USC to get whoever they want in recruiting. Oregon has a Texas pipeline, so they may be OK. The SEC schools are not going to have enough competition for recruits and should dominate.

13. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

We are just asking for the user bowl game glitch under this scenario.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Finally, someone with some common sense.

15. Hova

They can't be in 12, they cannot be that retarded

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hova

Florida St is the only ACC team that will have any real pull down south and will still get smacked around by Bama and Florida. They will dominate the south regardless. We can only hope CPU logic will be better and we will pry still have restrictions to try and keep the CPU competitive.

17. abolishthefed

Clemson, Miami, and UNC also have a presence in the SEC footprint.

18. Hova

not much in NCAA 11, I can attest to Miami. I mean they can pull some guys but got destroyed by FSU and every other big SEC school.

Alabama Florida and FSU are going to dominate the south unless things change.

19. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

It depends on the user, I did fine with Miami in NCAA 10 but SEC wasn't user controlled.

20. Hova

thats why. I was Miami in the E this year and the south was LOADED. I mean I did fine, I had a top 10 class every year and 1-3 5 stars, but florida would just dominate with like 6-7 five stars and FSU would almost always beat me in head to head. I really had to pipe out to Texas before I had a top 5 class.

I think our setup will be fine, we will have 3 concentrated areas where those teams will duke it out, then Texas will pretty much be free reign for anyone trying to pipe in. The 3rd n 4th Pac-10 teams will struggle obviously but alot of guys want a rebuild as stated earlier. I expect Michigan to only be worse at recruiting next year. I just want to make sure the CPU is a little more competitive at taking some of the big talent.

21. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

I have no idea what the user bowl game glitch is.

22. Hova

in ncaa 11 half the time user bowl games would not work, they just disconnect

23. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

• Like Like x 1
  24. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

25. abolishthefed

I used Miami in a The Armchair Entourage league and won the '11 title and was ranked #2 halfway through '12. Users controlled FSU, Florida, Georgia, Auburn, and Bama and I could still compete. Another guy in the league had good success with NC State. I don't know if that statement is accurate. But, I suppose that point is moot.