Legacy 2012 Conference Champ Week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are here finally. One user game this week.

ccccc.png

Next ADV no later than SAT at NOON EST

2. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

YAY HOVA is alive!! I was getting worried about you - lol

3. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

SEC Championship game is unranked South Carolina vs #24 Arkansas, lol.

4. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Both 8-4 teams LOL.

5. Wick36

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Washington defeats Utah in the PAC-12 championship to finish their season 13-0 and secure a spot in the national championship game. Utah received the ball first and scored on a 62 yard pass following a blown coverage and missed tackle. Washington was able to rally back with a drive of their own and tied it up at 7. In the second quarter, the Huskies really went off. They got a field goal, gave up a TD, then scored 3 TDs in the final 3:03 of the half to go in with a 31-14 lead. From there, Price was pulled from the game following injuries to WR Johnson, SS Parker, HB Sankey, and himself. Thankfully, Sankey and Price just had bruises. Parker will be back for the next game after a mild concussion. Johnson, who surpassed 1000 yards receiving, broke his collarbone and has played his last game for Washington.​

6. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Amazing game I really thought we had lost. My wife came walking into my office and asked if I was mad about the USA women's gold medal game or something.
    I told her no i was just mad at the game, and that I just lost a big one. Seconds later that all changed.

With the score 34-31 Wisconsin, the Badgers were about to run the ball in the endzone to ice the game with 1:10 remaining. The Spartans super duper kicker had just missed FG and this looked like the end. Ball had been injured and was sitting out the 4th quarter so backup running back Melvin Gordan took the ball and was about to score when.....

FUMBLE!!!
    The Spartans would recover in the endzone and have a chance to win or tie the game!
    This hit/strip diving super play was easily the team's play of the year. Junior CB Darqueze Dennard was the play-maker! [controlled by CPU - thank you CPU]

With 50 seconds to go the Spartans went deep trying to pick on backup safety Michael Trotter, who got the start due to an injury to veteran safety Shelton Johnson.
    It worked!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Wick36

Change your fucking kicker's name!

8. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

Mr. xxxxxx. LOL I've seen a few of those on teams.

9. Wick36

His last name is Coons.

What should I change it to? Raccoons?

10. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

ACC Title Game
    #7 North Carolina 27
    #15 Georgia Tech 3

In a rematch from earlier this season, North Carolina gets the job done in Charlotte with a convincing win. The Carolina offense was in sync all game, from the start to finish. Marquise Williams was a dual threat all game going 14-21 for 173 yards, and also adding 13 carries for 106 yards and a TD. Giovanni Bernard also 18 carries for 98 yards and a TD. Defensively, Carolina came in with two goals: force turnovers and force Tech to pass. The defense accomplished both goals as they held Tech under 100 yards rushing and forced three turnovers on potential scoring drives. A missed field goal also added to the woes of Tech.

With this win, North Carolina goes to 11-2 and will go to the Orange Bowl where they will face Notre Dame.