Legacy 2012 : Premier League and What this Means for you

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We learned this morning that in 2012 The Legacy will be a premier league. I now have to decide what my roster will be as we move into 2012.

Here are some guidelines to the overall process as Shaun has posted in the main forums:

Starting with NCAA Football '12:

• There will be a "1 premier league per premier member" policy. This includes commissioners.
    • There will be one commissioner per league, and that commissioner will be held responsible for the members in their league.
    • Management will be actively monitoring the status of leagues in regard to promotion/demotion.
    • Foundation Members will be allowed to be in two premier leagues if they desire, but with two restrictions. First, they must pick one premier league as their initial league. Second, if they still wish to be in two premier leagues, the may apply to be in the draft pool (more on the draft in a bit), but they will only be available for selection AFTER all other premier members requesting a spot have been selected. If you wish to be in two leagues, in most cases we would love to have you as a non-premier commissioner, or member.
    • In the future, hopping from league to league will not be tolerated. If you leave a premier league, you are not allowed to join another without management approval. We expect Premier Members to be year long gamers. Obviously, extreme circumstances will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
    Once these leagues are announced, we expect the premier league commissioners to solidify their roster for the upcoming game release. Some of your members will be forced to leave or at the least pick between your league and another. Management expects this to be done in a respectful manner for all parties involved. Secondly, we expect the commissioners to prune the dead weight from their league. This is soley at the commissioners discretion, as they will be responsible for the behavior and activity of the members they represent.

Finally, there will be open spots available in Premier Leagues due to the effects of the policies already outlined. As has been discussed before, these spots will be filled via a draft.

I will post a thread for members to express intrest in entering the draft. They will be required to provide some information as to their gaming habits and styles so the commissioners have a better idea who to draft.

About the draft:
    • Only Premier Members can apply for selection.
    • The draft order will be disclosed later.
    • The draft will be a reverse snaking draft (i.e. the league with the #1 pick will pick last in the second round).
    • As noted above, the pool will be first Premier Members without a league, then Foundation Members.
    • Members have the right to refuse their selection, but they will drop to the below Foundation Members in the draft pool.
    • Post the draft, a trade period will be available where commissioners may choose to swap members based on management approval

What this Means:

The following members will need to declare what premier league there are going to be in so I know ahead of time:

-Hokie effect
    -MaxAttax34
    -Big Suge Knight
    -Bravejaf (you are a commish, so thats obvious)
    -JrRawlins

Let me know what premier league will be your initial, obviously for alot of you this wont be the legacy. However if you wish to be in 2 premier leagues, you can be drafted AFTER everyone else and I would draft you guys first just to let you know (tell me if your interest in this for your 2nd premier league). Also if anyone else is in a premier league RIGHT NOW and I missed your name please let me know.

Moving forward only 2 other members will be coming for sure, those are the original day 1 members Bsta and Cnic (assuming they WANT to).

That means for the rest of you from here on out you will be proving yourself as premier members if you decide to go that route. You need to be posting summaries, active, and no gameplay complaints. If you exceed this expectation I will take you with us (appending league approval) if you want, otherwise you will be sent to the draft. I will give you guys preference in the draft if you prove to me you belong for the rest of the NCAA 11 season.

If anyone has any questions let me know.

2. Hova

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

In that case I'm out for NCAA 12 since I can't leave T3. I might try for draft but will look into that further once we get closer to the release.

4. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Im out for 12 also...not leaving the Deuce...and im not a foundation member...

5. Hova

Ah ya, You have to be a foundation member to join 2 premier leagues for anyone wondering.

Ya just let me know around that draft time if you are interested

6. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

I will be staying with The Legacy.

7. Masler

Masler Moderator

I may also put myself in the draft as I am a foundation member. Not sure just yet.

8. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

T3 will be my primary premier league, but I would like to be drafted as I am a foundation member....

9. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

I dont know what Im going to do yet

10. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Sounds great. I'm in. I'm disappointed we are losing members. This is a good group.

11. Hova

I need to know asap guys. Shaun is pushing to get a roster finalized. You can always opt out for the draft, then if you want to join us I will easily be able to draft you first if THIS will be your INITIAL league.

are you a premier member already?

@cnic75

your a premier member already right?

12. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

^

13. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Former member just saying congrats...you guys deserved it and Hova worked his ass off for it!

14. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

@HovaTheGodMC I am not. I will if I have to.

15. Hova

Nothing is changing this season, we are still finishing this league up strong.

You will need to asap if you want to be on the safe roster without being drafted. I need to submit the list by tomorrow or so

16. ajtev21

ajtev21 Walk On

I would love to be in if you guys would have me. I have not paid my premier membership but am planning on soon. Just bought TW 12 so my video game budget is maxed out this check haha.

17. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

I'm a foundation member.

18. Hova

I will give all current members, who finish out 11 strong, first preference in the draft after the initial round. Hopefully there will still be openings. I will pry pick based on seniority for those who are not going to the immediate roster.

19. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

Just made my payment.

20. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I was a member of the OFFL West from back in the day and love playing with you guys but I will go with the Experience as my primary league. I will try the draft route.

21. Hova

Alright We should be set, like I said I will try to draft all of you other guys through the foundation draft if you are eligble for that. For you newer guys who are premier, now is your chance to prove to me and the rest of the site that you should be in a premier league. I will give a recommendation to all other commish's
    and look to draft you as well.

Just need your confirmation for your primary league

22. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Nic,

If you are in a Premier League, I expect you to pick up your forum activity. You've been here as long as me, and you have 600 posts to my 8,600.

23. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I think you are overestimating the number of open spot and underestimating the number of people who will be ahead of the Foundation Members.

24. Hova

Ya most likely there will be no spots, but just in the situation that their is.

25. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Im going to enter the draft