Legacy 2012 Week 13

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now into week 13. 2 User games.

Game of the Week:

Notre Dame (MoonBBad) @ #4 USC (Niuhuskie224)

Huge Rivalry matchup, ND trying to upset the top 5 USC.

Welcome to Week 13!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #15 Ole Miss Rebels (7-3) ===============
    Last week, Ole Miss won 31-17 against BYU (4-6).
    This week, the Rebels travel to Baton Rouge to face the #5 LSU Tigers (9-1).
    In recruiting news, the following Ole Miss targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) LT Michael Bell has committed to Ole Miss

=============== #10 Georgia Bulldogs (8-2) ===============
    Last week, Georgia won 31-3 against Auburn (8-3).
    This week, the Bulldogs travel to Columbia to face the #18 South Carolina Gamecocks (6-3).
    In recruiting news, the following Georgia targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) ROLB Aaron Novak has committed to Georgia

=============== #19 Iowa Hawkeyes (8-3) ===============
    Last week, Iowa won 31-17 against Nebraska (7-3).
    This week, the Hawkeyes will host Michigan State (6-4).

=============== #7 Michigan Wolverines (8-2) ===============
    Last week, Michigan won 13-0 against Northwestern (4-6).
    This week, the Wolverines will host #24 Nebraska (7-3).
    In recruiting news, the following Michigan targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) K Robert Armstrong has committed to Michigan

=============== #6 Ohio State Buckeyes (7-3) ===============
    Last week, Ohio State won 31-10 against Penn State (7-3).
    This week, the Buckeyes travel to Champaign to face the Illinois Fighting Illini (5-5).
    In recruiting news, the following Ohio State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (*****) HB Eddie Johnson has committed to Ohio State

=============== #5 LSU Tigers (9-1) ===============
    Last week the Tigers were idle.
    This week, the Tigers will host #15 Ole Miss (7-3).

=============== #1 Oregon Ducks (10-0) ===============
    Last week, Oregon won 55-24 against Cal (4-5).
    This week, the Ducks travel to Pullman to face the Washington State Cougars (2-8).

=============== #11 Oregon State Beavers (8-2) ===============
    Last week, Oregon State won 31-9 against Stanford (6-4).
    This week, the Beavers travel to Boulder to face the Colorado Buffaloes (3-7).

=============== #4 USC Trojans (9-1) ===============
    Last week, USC won 45-7 against Arizona (4-5).
    This week, the Trojans will host Notre Dame (6-5).
    In recruiting news, the following USC targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) K Robert Armstrong has committed to Michigan

=============== #14 Florida Gators (8-2) ===============
    Last week, Florida lost 13-7 against South Carolina (6-3).
    This week, the Gators will host Kentucky (3-6).
    In recruiting news, the following Florida targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) TE Justin Wood has committed to Miami

=============== Notre Dame Fighting Irish (6-5) ===============
    Last week, Notre Dame won 7-0 against Wisconsin (6-4).
    This week, the Fighting Irish travel to Los Angeles to face the #4 USC Trojans (9-1).

=============== #9 Washington Huskies (8-2) ===============
    Last week, Washington won 38-16 against UCLA (4-6).
    This week, the Huskies will host #12 Utah (8-2).

Next ADV no later than SAT at 8 PM EST

2. Hova

wtf MARYLAND?!

3. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Also, WTF TCU.

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Maryland is dominating teams. They have scored 40+ in 6 of their 10 game, including 58 against Missouri. Their lowest margin of victory on the season is 10 points.

5. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Kentucky 15
    Florida 27

Florida cruised to a victory over the Wildcats. We had built up a 27-3 lead before pulling starters on both sides of the ball. Kentucky then rallied for a pair of late TD's led by the legs of QB Newton. The victory gives the Gators more victories this year than we had all of last season. This should place us in the SEC title game where we will play the winner of the Ole Miss/LSU matchup.

6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Georgia 41
    South Carolina 13

The Gamecocks surprised Florida last week but Georgia had little trouble with South Carolina. Aaron Murray and the Bulldogs' offense was unstoppable in this game. Murray completed 11 of 16 passes for 278 yards and 3 touchdowns. His favorite target for this game was Tavarres King with 3 receptions 130 yards and a touchdown. The running game also chugged along, led by Isaiah Crowell with 159 yards. On the defensive side Georgia played a quiet but solid game. The defense only forced one turnover and a couple sacks, but were stingy on third down conversions. South Carolina managed just 10 first downs and converted just 4 of 9 third down attempts.

Next up for Georgia is out of conference rival Georgia Tech. The Bulldogs finished this season with a 6-2 record in the SEC. Barring a huge upset by Kentucky over Florida (Go Wildcats!), Georgia will not be in the SEC Championship game. A BCS at-large berth looks like a long shot, but is not out of the question.

7. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

ND (24) vs. USC (16)

A very disappointing loss for USC. Morgan could not get going against the stout D-Line of the fighting Irish.

Too many drives finishing with FG's for USC and those same drives finishing in TD's for Notre dame was the big difference in the game.

Good game MoonBBad

8. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

You're welcome LSU.

Great game Huskie. We're certainly having our share of battles and they keep getting better. Scrappy win. Great defense on both sides. I will post my recap a bit later.

For now I will have to bask in the glory of repeating Jeweled Shillelagh winners. ;)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Wick36

I still need to take care of business and get some help, lol.

10. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

That totally looks like a dick.

• Like Like x 1
  11. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

lol

12. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

This could help me as well. If USC loses to Oregon a BCS at-large spot may be open for Georgia.

13. Wick36

Didn't want to say it.

Obligatory picture...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oregon pounds Cougars to keep unbeaten streak alive

Washington State was able to score first by taken the opening drive 80 yards for a TD. They were not able to move the ball much more after that. The Oregon defense held the Cougars to 155 yards of total offense; all of which came through the air. They sacked the Washington State QB 5 times
    (4 by Taylor Hart) and forced 3 turnovers on the afternoon. The Duck D also scored a TD on a FF and recorded a safety.

The offense wanted to continue throwing the ball but Darron Thomas was pretty erratic for most of the game. He completed 12 of 26 passes for 143 yards with 4 TDs and 2 interceptions. Barner and Seastrunk led the offense with 211 yards and 3 TDs on the ground.

The Ducks will travel to Oregon State to face the Beavers next week in the annual Civil War.

Key Stats:

Kenjon Barner - 5 carries 105 yards 2 TDs
    Lache Seastrunk - 20 carries 106 yards 1 TD
    Nick James - 7 catches 82 yards 2 TDs
    Taylor Hart - 5 tackles 3 TFLs 4 sacks 1 FF 1 safety

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Highlights

Taylor Hart Sack-Safety

Cliff Harris Interception

Dion Jordan FR TD

73 yard TD Kenjon Barner

10 yd TD Darron Thomas to Nick James

15. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

[​IMG][​IMG]

Rebels sneak past LSU 21-13

Well this game was played twice. First time, Ole Miss was up 7-0 on 3rd and long with LSU near midfield. What ensued was one of the best plays ive seen in NCAA history. I blitzed, and got to the LSU QB who broke out of the sack, then proceeded to run 50+ yards and break two more tackles for the score. It was pretty awesome. Then we got disconnected. Not sure whats going on here. I've been fine in all my unranked games and in RMG, but for some reason I've been disconnected twice in the Legacy. Anyways, Coach Wick and I decided to play again.

After getting off to an early 3-0 lead in the second game, Coch Wick forced a 4th and long on the Ole Miss 20. Coach Peench, distracted by a fucking insurance adjuster on the phone, accidentally called for a fake punt run and didn't realize it. The result was an easy 3 for LSU to go up 6-0. Following that, Ole Miss drove to midfield before Coach Wick alerted Coach Peench he had to go, and to finsih against the CPU. Don't like winning this way, so if you'd liek to replay, I'd be happy to do so.

QB Robert Mackey finished 14-20 for 158 yards a rushing TD and no turnovers. Jeff Scott was held to just 69 yards on 15 carries. Defensively, Ole Miss held LSU to 52 yards on the ground, and forced a turnover when Wille Pendleton made a pick late in the game to ice the vicotry. If the win stands, Ole Miss just has to win at Mississippi State next week in order to clinch a birth in the SEC championship game.

16. Hova

"Coach Peench, distracted by a fucking insurance adjuster on the phone, accidentally called for a fake punt run and didn't realize it"

hahaha

17. Hova

512A0001_2_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_IHf.jpg

#7 Michigan 31
    #24 Nebraska 3

Michigan hosted Nebraska in the Big House this year in snowy conditions seeking revenge... and revenge was SOUGHT. The defense continued to dominate holding the Cornhuskers to 100 yards of total offense and 3 points. HB Rawls continues to lead the offense with 124 YD and 2 TD performance. He now has 950 YDS and 11 TDs on the season since taking over the starting role. Michigan has now locked up the Legends division and will most likely play the suckeyes 2 consecutive weeks, starting next week in Columbus. HB Hopkins will be returning from his broken arm injury and will be splitting carries with Rawls.

18. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Yup, no bueno. I'm wondering if we didn't get disconnectd due to the patch. Seemed like it dropped mid game. I certainly wasn't prompted to dl before.

19. Wick36

Don't forget on that 48 yard scramble when Mettenberger outran your linebacker before cutting up field, lmao.

The only time I'd be able to replay it would be tomorrow during the day - I'd rather watch the games tonight and I'm going to Columbus tomorrow night. One loss isn't a big deal.

20. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

#6 Ohio St 20
    Illinois 0

The Buckeyes came out tentative in this game and only led 3-0 at the half. The receivers had trouble getting off the jam and the offensive line was a sieve. Overall, the Buckeyes were held to only 71 passing yards on 18 attempts. However, the Silver Bullets again showed their might. Illinois had 43 yards in the first half and 106 in the game. They were also intercepted 3 times. With the win, the Buckeyes clinch the Leaders division. Next week is The Game.

21. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Doesn't the winner take the SEC West?

22. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

23. Wick36

yup