Legacy 2012 Week 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Legacy 2012 Week 4

We are now into week 4, keep up the great pace guys! We have 2 user games this week so let's get those scheduled asap.

Games of the Week:

#16 Iowa (JCSpartan2) @ #3 FSU (Ceewo)

Miami (Maslerboros16) @ Michigan

Welcome to Week 4!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #5 Alabama Crimson Tide (1-1) ===============
    Last week the Crimson Tide were idle.
    This week, the Crimson Tide travel to Fayetteville to face the Arkansas Razorbacks (1-1).
    In recruiting news, the following Alabama targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) RE Justin Johnson has committed to Florida State

=============== #7 Auburn Tigers (2-0) ===============
    Last week the Tigers were idle.
    This week, the Tigers travel to Oxford to face the #20 Ole Miss Rebels (3-0).

=============== #3 Florida State Seminoles (3-0) ===============
    Last week, Florida State won 28-7 against Boston College (1-1).
    This week, the Seminoles will host #16 Iowa (1-1).
    In recruiting news, the following Florida State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) RE Justin Johnson has committed to Florida State

=============== #19 Georgia Bulldogs (3-0) ===============
    Last week, Georgia won 31-27 against South Carolina (2-1).
    This week, the Bulldogs travel to Lexington to face the Kentucky Wildcats (2-1).

=============== #16 Iowa Hawkeyes (1-1) ===============
    Last week the Hawkeyes were idle.
    This week, the Hawkeyes travel to Tallahassee to face the #3 Florida State Seminoles (3-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Iowa targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) CB Brennan Townsend has committed to Boston College

=============== Miami Hurricanes (1-1) ===============
    Last week the Hurricanes were idle.
    This week, the Hurricanes travel to Ann Arbor to face the Michigan Wolverines (2-0).

=============== Michigan Wolverines (2-0) ===============
    Last week the Wolverines were idle.
    This week, the Wolverines will host Miami (1-1).

=============== #1 Oregon Ducks (3-0) ===============
    Last week, Oregon won 33-10 against Arizona State (1-2).
    This week, the Ducks are idle.
    In recruiting news, the following Oregon targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) DT Matt Garcia has committed to Oregon

=============== #11 Penn State Nittany Lions (1-1) ===============
    Last week the Nittany Lions were idle.
    This week, the Nittany Lions are idle.
    In recruiting news, the following Penn State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) P Derek Bailey has committed to Virginia Tech

=============== UCLA Bruins (0-2) ===============
    Last week the Bruins were idle.
    This week, the Bruins travel to Corvallis to face the Oregon State Beavers (0-2).

=============== #2 USC Trojans (2-0) ===============
    Last week the Trojans were idle.
    This week, the Trojans will host Washington State (2-1).

=============== #12 Virginia Tech Hokies (2-1) ===============
    Last week, Virginia Tech won 45-0 against Georgia Tech (1-1).
    This week, the Hokies are idle.
    In recruiting news, the following Virginia Tech targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) P Derek Bailey has committed to Virginia Tech

Next ADV will be no later than early SUNDAY morning, good luck.

2. Hova

The following people still need to post these threads asap:

Summary:
    DJ391
    HOKIE EFFECT
    JCSpartan2
    BRAVEJAF

Recruiting:
    HOKIE EFFECT
    FACEPLANT CITY
    JCSPARTAN2

Get em up guys

3. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Ah pisss!!!!!!

4. Hova

[​IMG]

"USC welcomed the lowly cougars into the Grand Ole Lady and completely destroyed them as they do annually. The one was over fast after USC scored THREE straight defensive TDs, the first by True Freshman CB Franz who got his first career INT and took it to the house for 6:

[​IMG]

The desolation would only continue as next possession DT Washington Pick 6d the cougars again. USC scored AGAIN on the next defensive possession before they finally got on the field after CB Moore got his 4th INT of the year. They were the able to get HB Baxter rolling who had 131 yards on 23 carries and 3 TDs. Barkley only passed 5 times the whole game before the starters went out. USC then showed it's option look with QB J Scroggins coming in to finish off the game, he was reminiscent of a young Michael Vick getting 56 yards on 6 scrambles, one on a long 3rd down where he ran around about 4 defenders. USC chewed up the clock and continued to play defense in the 52-7 rout of Washington St. Next week the opponent flying out to LA is much tougher as USC hosts Cnic coached Alabama for a top 5 matchup. A huge game for both teams."

5. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Auburn- 49
    Ole Miss- 28

Auburn was solid once again as theyve been all year. The defense forced 3 turnovers (2 fumbles one returned for a TD by a DT and 1 pick). Tge run game again dominated led by Dyer who left early with injury. Still managing 22 carries for 169 yards and 2 TDs. True freshman Chris Scott fulled in nicely running the ball 11 times for 65 yards and 2 scores of his own. Moseley wasnt his usual accurate self as he over threw a couple balls in this one (the ones where the WR is close enough to catch but no efforts givin as if they dont see it).

Coach DJ after the game: "I loved the way our defense played all day besides in the pass they had a couple screens and check downs go for long gains. But overall we kept them pretty quiet all day. Dyers fine he was just kept out as a precaution, really no need to risk him being injured any further."

6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Fuck Derek Bailey... I hope he breaks his legs in a car crash

7. Hova

lmao who is that?

8. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I will take care of that tonight. Been having trouble logging onto the site.

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

The only punter I was actively recruiting and it is a need position for my school. Are we allowed to use our kickers at punter? I likely end up with a walk-on or 1-star scrub since Bailey (who had Penn State as his top choice last week) was the only kicker I recruited.

10. Hova

Haha I see, so Va Tech took your punter. He may be getting the hometown CB as well...

Ya you can use K/P interchangeably

11. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

I have a FB at kicker smh

12. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Iowa 17
    FSU 21

Florida State had a good first half, and survived a 2nd half rally by the Hawkeyes to improve to 4-0 on the young season. The Seminole defense forced two turnovers. This help us get out to a 14-0 lead on a pair of Brendan Marks TD runs(66,11). Iowa would put together a nice 2 minute drill and score before the half. FSU opend the 2nd half with a 4 minute drive that finished with another Marks TD run, this time from 1 yard out. Iowa would score the final 10 points of the game, but fall short as FSU was able to run out the clock.

EJ Manuel played an almost perfect game. He completed 14-15 passes, the only completion was when he was hit as he tried to throw the ball. Next week we have our 3rd user game of the year. We face ACC and instate rival Miami. The first two matchups with Masler and his Canes have been close. I expect another tight game.

Great Game JCspartan.

Key Stats:
    QB EJ Manuel 14/15 177 yards
    HB Brendan Marks 135 yard 3TD
    TE Alex Wilson 4 receptions 69 yards

13. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

#19 Georgia 23
    Kentucky 0

The Bulldog defense pitches its first shutout of the season, on the road in Lexington. The offense was paced by So HB Ken Malcome's 2 TD and Sr K Blair Walsh's 3 FGs, 2 of which were over 50 yards.

14. Masler

Masler Moderator

Miami 14

Michigan 7

This game was 95% defense. Neither team could get the ball moving against the other except on two drives. Both Miami and Michigan had just one scoring drive. Miami would score the second TD after forcing a fumble on a punt and giving them excellent field position. The yardage in this game was not impressive either as Miami was held to under 100 yards passing and Michigan had just 4 yards rushing. The Cane defense helped kept this one under control with 3 turnovers (2 INT's and a FR). The late INT from Shayon Green sealed the victory as Michigan was making their last chance attempt. Arguably the lowest scoring game I have ever played against a user. Great Game Suge, good defense you have there.

Miami bounces back from the Boston College loss to go 2-1(0-1) and face in state rival Florida State next week.

Stats

S. Johnson 22 Car, 116 yds, TD (only player with over 100 yards)

15. Hova

UCLA is the last game and we will be ready to advance again

16. FacePlant City

FacePlant City FacePlant City

Jesus. I am always the slowest. I will get it done after some breakfast.

17. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

slacker :D

18. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

19. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Yeah that was crazy second half with no scoring at all. I can't say I've ever had that happen.

20. FacePlant City

FacePlant City FacePlant City

UCLA - 45
    Oregon St. - 14

UCLA finally plays with some form of passion and destroys Oregon State in their own stadium. The defense, who have been disappointing throughout the first weeks, finally came into their own and held Oregon St.'s rushing offense and stopped the air attack for the most part. FS Hilliard made a key play by intercepting OSU's quarterback early and shifting momentum.

On the offensive side of the ball, UCLA's HB Franklin finally had a solid game with 72 yards off of 11 carries for 2 TDs. However, without the help from sophomore sensation QB Byron Bray (who took over SR Kevin Prince due to his poor performance in week 1) the offense wouldn't have been much. Bray was on target as he went 21-33 for 309 yards and 3 TDs.

"Last game vs Michigan, I was pretty disappointed and made a poor coaching decision by just playing the clock game rather than scoring. This time I decided to keep pouring on the points until I knew we had won. WRs were catching balls this time around and I hope it continues into our next game vs #12 Cal."

UCLA will play a tough opponent in Cal next week, featuring their star halfback Deboskie. If UCLA can somehow find a way to win this one, they will be back on track in the winning category and will be undefeated in conference play.