Legacy 2012 Week 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now into week 4. Two user games this week.

Game of the Week:

#1 LSU (KillerNuts) @ #16 Michigan (HovatheGodMC)

Huge matchup at home for Michigan vs the number 1 team in the nation.

Welcome to Week 4!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== Ole Miss Rebels (0-1) ===============
    Last week, Ole Miss lost 38-31 against Oklahoma State (2-0).
    This week, the Rebels travel to Corvallis to face the #14 Oregon State Beavers (2-0).

=============== #4 Georgia Bulldogs (2-0) ===============
    Last week, Georgia won 14-6 against Ohio State (1-2).
    This week, the Bulldogs are idle.

=============== Iowa Hawkeyes (1-2) ===============
    Last week, Iowa lost 28-14 against USC (2-1).
    This week, the Hawkeyes are idle.
    In recruiting news, the following Iowa targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) QB Daniel Archer has committed to Penn State

=============== #16 Michigan Wolverines (1-1) ===============
    Last week the Wolverines were idle.
    This week, the Wolverines will host #1 LSU (3-0).

=============== #19 Ohio State Buckeyes (1-2) ===============
    Last week, Ohio State lost 14-6 against Georgia (2-0).
    This week, the Buckeyes are idle.

=============== #1 LSU Tigers (3-0) ===============
    Last week, LSU won 45-7 against Texas A&M (0-1).
    This week, the Tigers travel to Ann Arbor to face the #16 Michigan Wolverines (1-1).

=============== #2 Oregon Ducks (3-0) ===============
    Last week, Oregon won 20-13 against North Carolina (0-2).
    This week, the Ducks are idle.

=============== #14 Oregon State Beavers (2-0) ===============
    Last week the Beavers were idle.
    This week, the Beavers will host Ole Miss (0-1).

=============== #21 USC Trojans (2-1) ===============
    Last week, USC won 28-14 against Iowa (1-2).
    This week, the Trojans are idle.

=============== #23 Florida Gators (3-0) ===============
    Last week, Florida won 45-31 against Arkansas (1-1).
    This week, the Gators are idle.
    In recruiting news, the following Florida targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) RE Everett Brown has committed to Florida

=============== #9 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (2-1) ===============
    Last week, Notre Dame won 48-7 against Northwestern (1-1).
    This week, the Fighting Irish will host Minnesota (1-1).
    In recruiting news, the following Notre Dame targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) LT Steve Carter has committed to Notre Dame

=============== #18 Washington Huskies (2-0) ===============
    Last week the Huskies were idle.
    This week, the Huskies will host #3 Boise State (2-0).

Next ADV no later than TUES at 11 am EST

2. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Passing out the syringes, having the boosters put up bounties, and getting that cash flow rolling to keep the SEC dominance going through this game against scUM.

3. FacePlant City

FacePlant City FacePlant City

I'm going down to Kalamazoo today and will return late at night. I will probably get my game in tomorrow morning.

4. FacePlant City

FacePlant City FacePlant City

[​IMG]

UPSET

#18 Washington - 44​
    #3 Boise State - 14​

Last year, Washington was riddled with problems on their defensive unit, and even some on their offensive unit as well. If their last game against Michigan (SIMMED) wasn't a testament to how the team has changed for the better this year, their game against Boise State is. Washington played the game like it was Game Over from the start.​

The second play of the game was an interception by Washington's elite FS Fellner who had a great game and pretty much eliminated Boise's run game just by himself. The defense was truly the MVP in this game as they only gave up 7 points the entire game (the second touchdown was against the 2nd team Defense), and destroyed any chance of a pass being completed or a first down being gained. Boise's offense looked completely pathetic.​

On the offensive side of things, Washington had it's Heisman candidate HB, Chris Polk, gain 121 yards on the ground and 3 TDs. 2nd-team HB J. Callier (A rising star) took a run all the way to the house on a 70-yard run in the 4th quarter when trying to run out the clock. Washington QB K. Price played a great game going 10-14 for 197 yards and keeping many drives alive with his accurate passes. The passing game is coming along a lot better for the Huskies this year. Freshman Kicker Weber also had a great game going 3/3 on FGs.​

5. Wick36

Not sure how I'm going to stop Denard yet, but I think I have an offensive game plan...

6. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Notre Dame Steam Rolls Minnesota

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

South Bend, IN -- Notre Dame looked to keep pace hosting Minnesota today. Still irritated from a lost two weeks ago against Penn State, Coach Kelly continued to put the heat on his players to perform. Much to Kelly's delight, the Fighting Irish did just that. Irish HB Cierre Wood had an outstanding game rushing for 4 TDs on 32 carries for 196 yards. QB Dayne Crist never had to pass much in this game as Coach Kelly decided to control the clock and the game by running the ball down the Golden Beaver's throats. Crist was effective when he had to pass going 9 for 14 with 198 yards and 1 touchdown. Minnesota's RB MarQueis Gray had a nice night going for 121 yards on 13 carries and a touchdown.

Notre Dame dominated this game from the get go. Time of possession was 18min to 9:58 in favor of the Irish. The Irish put up 535 yards of total offense compared to Minnesota's 371 yards.

Next week the Irish hope to continue their stellar play from the past two weeks to face Oregon in a national championship rematch from last season.

7. Wick36

LSU - 56
    scUM - 14

The score is pretty indicative of how the game went. LSU scored a lot on big plays and was able to move the ball fairly well in the air and on the ground. Randle gained 110 yards on 3 receptions, two of which ended in TDs - he was also able to rush for a 24 yard TD. Ford had a solid day on the ground, running for 238 yards on 19 carries. After having some success in the past few games, Blue was not able to get much done. He may be headed back down to the #3 spot on the depth chart. Mettenberger showed some good accuracy, completing 7/11 for 155 yards and 3 TDs. The LSU defense was able to force 4 INTs and 7 sacks on the day. The Michigan run game was held to pretty low numbers as well, with Cox picking up 18 yards on 6 carries. Robinson was able to gain 24 yards on 17 carries, which is not quite as bad as it seems when you factor in the 7 sacks. The biggest difference in this game was the domination by the LSU offensive line and the break tackle ability of Randle (or lack of tackling skills by Michigan's defense, tough to tell)... not much that can be done when that happens.

LSU faces Vanderbilt next week.

8. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Wow. That's an ass whipping.

9. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Anybody else thinking we may need to move some sliders up on the CPU side? We are manhandling the CPU outside of Moon in 2 games. Just a thought.

10. Wick36

Everybody was against making it more difficult in the offseason. :(

11. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

I never commented so yeah, i dont have much room to talk but I feel like we shouldnt be beating the comp by 20 points regularly.

12. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

Did you my game against North Carolina? I was lucky to get the win.

13. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    For some reason I have an easier time against the CPU in this dynasty vs east coast brawl dynasty. Stanford put up 63 against me and held me to 17.......Maybe i just have more better days with this league

14. Hova

Michigan is a squad of PUSSIES and will never win shit as long as denard and his shitty backup are around.

15. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

At least EA got one thing right :p

• Like Like x 2
  16. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Maybe the QB you have committed will offer a solution. It looks like he has a pretty good arm.

17. Hova

Hope so. 86 THA being the highest on my team is not my style.. but my defense worried me bad as well. I expected the speed difference to show, and it did, but the lack of strength was insane as well. My Dline was dominated all game long as well as broken tackles. So many scores were long runs untouched or Randle breaking a tackle and running all the way. We got our asses kicked and proved we are not ready for the big time yet. Big ten continues to get bent over! haha WE shall return though, at some point

18. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

This didn't happen in NCAA 11 when I was in the Big 10... should have let me stay :p

19. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

You should have chose this as your #1 league and you could have picked any team you wanted.

• Like Like x 1