Legacy 2012 Week 9

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now in week 9. One user game this week.

Next ADV no later than WED at 10 PM EST

2. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

USC almost ruins Colorado's season again, but the Buffaloes hold on and win a very defensive game on a last second FG to stay unbeaten. Colorado got a FG from 32 yards (the longest by either team all game) as time expired in the first half to tie the game at 3-3 for the half after USC got one a couple of minutes before that.

USC extended the lead to 6-3 early in the fourth quarter with another FG. Colorado finally put together a decent drive late in the game and tied it up with 2:07 left in the game. USC ran two plays then the QB went deep into double coverage, making his only mistake in the game, and CB Joseph Blankenship made him pay with the interception with 1:44 left on the clock. QB Justin Jackson hit WR Rich Mayes on a 43 yard pass that would have been a TD if Mayes could have kept his feet. It did set up the game winning FG though as CU ran the clock down to 0:01 and kicked it.

Lot's of punting and defenses that bent but never really broke in this game. USC's QB has RB type break tackle and truck, he is a nightmare to try and sack.

3. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

:eek:

4. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

RIVALRY GAME
    [​IMG]vs. [​IMG]
    Battle for the Stanford Axe
    30 - 3
    Cal Holds Stanford under 100 Yards Total on Offense
    stanford axe.jpg

This game was all about the Cal defense playing up to their potential. Forcing three turnovers - another two interceptions from CB Perez who also had 2 interceptions last week - and one fumble recovery. Cal also sacked Stanford 5 times. The Stanford defense were no slouches though. Playing a tough 3-4 scheme there was not much running room to be found anywhere on the field. The Cal running game was held in check for most of the game and the big difference in today's game was Cal QB Kline's ability to find receivers open in space. The Stanford secondary just could not keep all 4 talented WR under control all game. Cal WR Harper was blanketed all game and Stanford CB Eddie Graham picked off Cal twice deep in Standford territory.

This win continues to set up the divisional game of the year, the user game of the year and overall game of the year to-date if both Colorado and Cal continue on their winning ways through the Pac-12. Not to be over-looked, Cal still has to face USC and Colorado still face a very talented, but turnover-prone UW Husky team.

Game Ball:

Cal FS Antoine Thompson
    5 tack 1 sack 1 ff

5. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

HovaTheGodMC

My game froze again in half.

I recorded a video with my iPad...I need your email so I can shoot it to you real quick.

6. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

for proof? I believe you man lol

7. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Lol, I just wanted you to be certain.

Thanks..playing now.

8. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

So guess just me and uncleho do game summaries? weakkkkkkkk

• Like Like x 1
  9. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

I even did a summary on a shitty all FG 9-6 game lol. Surely the rest weren't all sims.

10. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

I play USC this week - I barely got through them last year. Have to win for a shot at the NCG, a BCS bowl would still be in play with a loss to USC and a win against Colorado - putting me in the Pac-12 CCG again.

11. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Clearly even a loss against Colorado isn't even enough to keep you out of the CCG, I haven't checked the schedule for everyone but I can't have 1 less conference game two years in a row can I?

GL with USC they are once again a pain in the ass.

12. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

I think it depends on how Hova scheduled you USER games.

13. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Arizona St 35
    Oregon 21

The Sun Devils picked up a huge divisional win on the road in Eugene. The attack was led by QB Kelly Davis, who went 14-16 for 173 yards with 2 TD and 0 INT. HB DJ Foster ran for 98 yards on 16 carries, before leaving with an injury in the 3rd quarter.

The game started off strong for ASU, as their first drive went 74 yards for a TD. SS Stephen Brooks added to the lead, when he picked off an option pitch on the Ducks' first possession and took it to the house. The Desert Swarm defense was all over the field in the first half and the Sun Devils took a 28-7 lead into the half. Both teams traded 2 TDs in the second half, as ASU went conservative on both sides of the ball.

14. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

A poor offensive showing in the first half by Colorado due to Washington playing some good defense and a missed Colorado FG resulted in a frustrating first half for the Buffaloes. The Colorado defense forced 4 interceptions in the game though with 3 of them coming in the second half and all of those 3 by CB Joseph Blankenship who also returned one 73 yards for a TD in the fourth quarter. That defensive score made it a two possession game at 29-19 with Colorado in the lead and 4:05 left in the game. He would score another interception after that which led to HB Donta Abron's 34 yard TD (3:15) run to ice the game basically as we were trying to run the clock.

Highlights included a 64 yard TD pass in the third quarter to WR Rich Mayes that the Washington defender didn't intercept, instead it bounced off his hands and into Mayes's, highlight on the Dwire. That was answered by a 79 yard TD run by Washington's RB W. Hardaway on a perfectly blocked play. Blankenship answering his coach's challenge:

DE Adam Bell also showed up and recorded 3 sacks. Next week is the titantic showdown with California on their turf.

GG Raidernation.

15. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Highlights ​
    Pay attention at 1:07 .... totally F'd up, I wanted X chose B and got TD'd​

• Like Like x 1