Legacy 2013 Bowl Season

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now into bowl season, I advanced online.

Next ADV no later than WED at 4 PM EST

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I have a feeling none of these bowl games will report. I will confirm this in 45 minutes when I play my game.

It is showing everyone as Ready, but no one has completed a game.

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I was mistaken, my game reported.

• Like Like x 2
  4. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

[​IMG]

Notre Dame 17
    UCF 6

Tempe, AZ -- It's not how you get it done, it's that you get it done perfectly sums up Notre Dame's victory in the 2013 Insight Bowl. "We didn't play pretty, in fact it was ugly but we got the win. I am happy the seniors went out with a win." Coach Kelly stated in his post game conference.

The game was a defensive battle with no teams scoring till the third quarter. Notre Dame was finally able to crack the scoreboard with a field goal after a ND interception led the offense to start with the ball inside the 10 yard line. The Irish were still unable to find the end zone and had to settle for the three points. The Irish were able to scratch away and put up another touchdown and the defense was able to hold on for the win.

5. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Ohio State 42
    South Carolina 24

The game wasn't as close as the score indicated, as the Buckeyes jumped out to a 21-0 lead. The seniors left feeling good, as backup QB Kenny Guiton threw 2 TD and backup RB Carlos Hyde had 3 rushing TD. Departing Sr WR Chris Fields had 2 receiving TD.

6. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Rose Bowl

#6 Iowa 63
    #7 TCU 14

Iowa completely and totally crushes the Horned Frogs in the 2013 Rose Bowl. Both teams punted on their first possession and that was as close as it got. TCU scored its only TD's in the fourth quarter when the game was out of reach. Big plays all over from the Hawkeye's in the passing game, running game, and by the defense that resulted in TD's for Iowa.

7. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Gator Bowl

bowl.jpg

Michigan 33
    Arkansas 10

Michigan ended the season on a good note winning big in the Gator Bowl. HB Thomas Rawls was the MVP rushing for over 100 yards and 3 TDs. QB Mclovin played decent throwing for over 100 yards and a TD as well. CB Avery ended his career with a blast returning an INT for 106 yards and a score. Michigan finally ends there horrid season and look to have a real QB next season.