Legacy 2013 Week 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now into week 1. Had to have one user game so schedules would work out, so get that thread up.

Game of the Week:

#19 Florida (deadkhaoss) @ #15 Oregon St (pecster)

Next ADV no later than friday at 9 PMEST

2. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

LSU - 40
    Boise - 17

Write up will come later.

3. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Toledo 7
    Ohio State 45

The Buckeyes welcomed the Rockets into the 'Shoe and slapped them around. Braxton Miller started off the game with a 78 yard read option keeper for a TD. He also had 2 passing TD. The Silver Bullet defense forced 4 turnovers, 2 came in the fourth quarter from the second team defense. Toledo was held to 132 total yards. This was a good game for the Buckeyes, as lots of young talent had a chance to see the field.

4. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

KillerNuts

99 ratings across the board? That's ridiculous.

5. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Do I really? lol

I'm surprised at how much my O line progressed this offseason... I thought they'd suck.

6. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

[​IMG]

#21 Iowa 56
    Iowa State 3

This game was over the moment HB DeAndre Johnson returned the opening kickoff 101 yards for a TD. He then proceeded to rush for 215 yards and 5 TDs and when he sat down backup HB Bo Keller went over 100 yards rushing with a score. Iowa State managed 37 yards of total offense in the failure.

7. Hova

#5 Michigan 44
    #14 Utah 54

Michigan gets there asses kicked by lowly Utah in Gardners starting QB debut. The defense sucked BALLS unable to stop anything giving up 486 yards. The WRs could not catch a cold combining for seven DROPS on the day. Garnder threw for 487 yards despite the loss as the running completely sucked as well. Our 98 OVR HB is complete garbage and will pry lose his job soon to Rawls. Michigan goes on BYE next week and hope to rebound soon after playing like complete garbage in the opener. We refuse to play anyone else but eastern and western in the future on Week 1. We are too pansy for real teams.

8. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

HovaTheGodMC - I played my game, beat Syracuse by 45 and it froze at the loading screen after the game.

Twister18, Papa Perry, Colemanchu and several others were in the party at the time of that game. You can verify with them, if needed. I will try to play the game again after work tomorrow.

9. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Notre Dame 16
    Michigan St 14

East Lansing, MI -- Notre Dame wanted to get off on the right foot after a disappointing season last year. Coach Kelly has done a good job recruiting and there are some solid looking freshmen ready to come in and contribute right away. Senior QB Tommy Rees started for the first time of his Notre Dame career and had mixed reviews. Rees finished going 12 for 23 for 111 yards 0 TDs and 1 int. Junior Cameron Roberson has big shoes to fill after running back Ceirre Wood left for the draft after becoming Notre Dame's first Heisman Trophy winner since Tim Brown. "Yeah, he was the man here, but I think I can be pretty good too. I worked hard all off season and I have been waiting for this moment my whole life." Stated Roberson before the game.

Roberson ended up having a great first game rushing for 120 yards on 25 carries and 1 touchdown and was key to the Irish coming back in this game after falling behind 14-0 early. The Irish defense held strong the rest of the game by getting aggressive and not letting Michigan St QB Maxwell pick them apart. At the end of the game the Irish defense had five sacks, an interception and held the Spartans scoreless the entire second half.

Next week the Irish host the #17 Penn State Nitty Lions in South Bend. It should be a doozy.

10. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

Oregon - 63
    SD State - 0

Will have a full report tomorrow.

11. Hova

k thats fine

12. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Wow. This game sounded like a nightmare. What did you break due to the rage? Controllers? TV? Xbox?

13. FacePlant City

FacePlant City FacePlant City

I'll be getting my game in tonight after my class at 4pm.

14. f4cekha0s_OLD

f4cekha0s_OLD Banned

#19 UF @ #15 Oregon State

The Gators opened the season with a stiff test in Pac 12 foe Oregon State. Not only was this a big game, but it also marked the debut of Coach Surrett at UF. After benching QB Jeff Driskel in the spring in favor of Patrick Wilson who came into the 2013 as a true sophomore after playing heavily as a freshman. Wilson needed to simply commit fewer mistakes than the other teams QB, and he delivered. Wilson completed 9 of his 17 attempts for 1 TD and 1 INT. The real story in the season opener was the emergence of (RS) Freshman HB Wendell Paul. Paul came into the contest after Senior Mack Brown was knocked out with a concussion early on and boy did he pack a punch. Brown shouldered the load with a 16 carry, 114 yard and 3 TD performance.

On defense several Gators also stood out. The brightest among these stars was Redshirt Junior Leon Orr. Orr recorded a total of 3 sacks on the day before the starters were pulled to begin the fourth quarter.

Key Stats and Notes:
    Florida rushed for a total of 223 yards on 29 carries.
    OR State rushed for 41 yards on 28 carries.

15. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

USC (45) vs. Hawaii (10)

USC comes out and throttles Hawaii in the season opener. The highlight of the game was the superior play of USC's defensive tackle all-american Uko who recorded a school tying record of 6 sacks on the day.

Jessie Scroggins had plenty of time in the first half to throw and Baxter carried the ball for nearly 200 yards in the opening season victory.

Next week, USC plays in the game of the week against LSU as #3 meets #4 with all the potential to rock the top 5 early in the season.

16. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

need to get the slacker thread going again

17. FacePlant City

HovaTheGodMC

I might be done with NCAA for awhile. I just got a transfer fail on a game and I don't want to play it again and/or deal with another scenario such as this. I might wait for NCAA to get their shit together.

18. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Dislike

19. Hova

did you try to retry? Also it may stick after we advance

20. FacePlant City

I tried retry a thousand times. Just kept failing :-\

HovaTheGodMC

21. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

22. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  23. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

We gotta keep moving. These times where we go idol effect our moral and make it easier for people to want to drop.

I know we had mentioned going to 48 hours unless someone expressed a need for the extra 24. @HovethegodMC are we advancing this afternoon?

I really need to know as tomorrow and Saturday could be a clusterfuck for me so I want to get in my game with KillerNuts tonight if possible.

24. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Huskie, I can understand why you want to get the game in, but it's unfair to I Peench to have a deadline for Friday, which is what it says at the top of the thread and then ride his ass starting Wednesday that his game isn't in. What if he has been gone for a day or so, hasn't checked the forum, and the last time he checked he saw he had till Friday to get it in?

If we want to move to 48 hrs, then it needs to be said that's the deadline from the start of the week. It's unfair to him to advance today if the deadline says tomorrow.

::end rant::

25. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

I can play soon. My xbl subscription ran out a couple days ago so I have to run to walmart and pick another one up. Been fairly busy and unable to do so. my apologies